APUSH IS RIP

Author Topic: APUSH IS RIP  (Read 1859 times)

/title

Just turned in the final (a project rather than a test) and got 98%. There's nothing left to do so we are just watching Gone With the Wind now. In other words apush is over and I've never been happier. I ended the semester with a B

hows school going for u

only two more weeks left, i'm kind of happy because they should be going by rather passively

i would not take apush for a million forget bucks

apworld and pre-ap alg2 are all done for me. since there's only one other kid in my apworld class now, we just wander around the school or richards around in the computer lab. but my alg2 teacher is lame and is gonna give us work even though our online class is done

ap sucks
thats why im not in it

ALL FINALS
RIGHT IN A ROW
FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL
EOC EOC EOC
forget ME I ALREADY HAVE A C STOP TORTURING ME

apworld and pre-ap alg2 are all done for me. since there's only one other kid in my apworld class now, we just wander around the school or richards around in the computer lab. but my alg2 teacher is lame and is gonna give us work even though our online class is done
how was apworld

ap sucks
thats why im not in it
sure, that's the reason. >:^)

I took the AP world history exam last Thursday and I was legit brain dead the following day

I took the AP world history exam last Thursday and I was legit brain dead in the following day
i slept in the following day until like 12:30

how was apworld
the test loving sucked ass

I took the AP world history exam last Thursday and I was legit brain dead the following day
that second essay was like "what the forget"

ALL FINALS
RIGHT IN A ROW
FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL
EOC EOC EOC
forget ME I ALREADY HAVE A C STOP TORTURING ME

APUSH 1 or 2? I have 1 right now and forget taking a second year of this. I passed last marking period with a D, but it was my fault due to being an idiot. I have a high C/low B right now, depending on what I got on my project. Haven't checked my grades in a while.

After my APUSH test a few weeks ago, I've been completely out of it when it comes to school. It doesn't help that the only three periods I have that do things are algebra, English, and chemistry, and there's a five hour gap between algebra and English.