Author Topic: Building Blacklist/Whitelist [Update: Improved command system]  (Read 5316 times)

btw you should change the title of the topic when you release an update, and maybe put an indicator in the OP.

but also I feel like the commands could be way simpler. like, /nobuild [name] or /bban [name] and /yesbuild [name] or /bunban [name] or somethin. they aren't very uniform right now and easy to forget, I don't want to have to pull up this topic every time I need to buildban somebody.

Yeah, its kinda easy to forget this kind of stuff, maybe add a /buildhelp or something

Either that or bundle them into one command

/builder ban name/id
/builder unban name/id

etc.

And if the command can't find what they wanted it'll just give them a simple help list of what they can do

Either that or bundle them into one command

/builder ban name/id
/builder unban name/id

etc.

And if the command can't find what they wanted it'll just give them a simple help list of what they can do

Yeah, its kinda easy to forget this kind of stuff, maybe add a /buildhelp or something

btw you should change the title of the topic when you release an update, and maybe put an indicator in the OP.

but also I feel like the commands could be way simpler. like, /nobuild [name] or /bban [name] and /yesbuild [name] or /bunban [name] or somethin. they aren't very uniform right now and easy to forget, I don't want to have to pull up this topic every time I need to buildban somebody.

Once again, your wishes have been granted. Please re-download.

make it to where you can do /banwand, and it will pull out a wand just like the destructo-wand, and whenever you demolish someones build, it will automatically add them to the build ban list. just like badspots thing.

just wanna say thanks for not being like "omg you guys are such starfish critics forget you!!!" like that sounds ridiculous but it's common

but, protip, if you don't completely agree with a suggestion, you don't always have to do it. like, what you've done so far is forgetin awesome keep it up but just be careful as well. managing content can be stressful.

just wanna say thanks for not being like "omg you guys are such starfish critics forget you!!!" like that sounds ridiculous but it's common
Yeah, in my opinion, if the person can't take criticism they shouldn't expect people to like the add-on

but, protip, if you don't completely agree with a suggestion, you don't always have to do it. like, what you've done so far is forgetin awesome keep it up but just be careful as well. managing content can be stressful.
I agree

In my opinion, if you can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be making content in general because if said person will not be able to improve and have their content stay the same. You don't have to take all criticism, especially "bad-criticism".

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:05:00 AM by cooolguy32 »

In my opinion, if you can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be making content in general because if said person will not be able to improve and have their content stay the same. You don't have to take all criticism, especially "bad-criticism".
well and my point didn't limit it to just bad criticism. like somebody may have a legitimate idea for your addon but if you don't think it's quite the right fit, you don't have to do it to appease the crowd. and of course if somebody says "forget you this addon is terrible and so are you go forget yourself" you obviously don't owe them anything lol. having hosted plenty of my own gamemodes as major servers for a long time, if there's even a slight problem with a DM map or something, people can go apestuff. you gotta learn to ignore some things and take some criticisms with a grain of salt

you gotta learn to ignore some things and take some criticisms with a grain of salt
Yeah.