Author Topic: Asriel Dreemurr  (Read 6881 times)

For his behavior, it would be more understandable if his name was Flowey.Sorry

Although the ban reason he put there is quite stupid itself, you crossed the line for him by saying he's a bad host.
By saying that, you can easily get banned/kicked/muted from quite a bit of servers.

It is quite unreasonable though to ban someone for such a minor offense.

Overall, I'd say that you both had your own faults.

"I like to ban people because it's a joke" get out
jfc i meant op

/Support Btw, because this guy is a cunt

Oh wow another one
/support

Well he's a crybaby anyway

get joke hahahhaha

Although the ban reason he put there is quite stupid itself, you crossed the line for him by saying he's a bad host.
By saying that, you can easily get banned/kicked/muted from quite a bit of servers.

Oh, another over-obsessed undertale fanboy
/Support

I joined his Pixel Art Building server and when I joined as I wanted to build pixel art, I noticed that the timescale was slow, I asked for it to be normal and he says "Deal with it" so I said to him, bad host then I said pixel art = building and before i could say i cant loving build when its slow I got perma banned

Pics for evidence

I can confirm hes kind of a douche, but he explained to me why he had the timescale set, his PC is stuff, so he lags at a normal timescale, I'll talk to him. Really sorry for this!

his PC is stuff, so he lags at a normal timescale
so his PC is stuff literally?

if you force people to build in slow motion for no reason then you probably are a bad host tho