Author Topic: DirtyGal69's , Again...  (Read 6239 times)

I can imagine Futuristic typing up a response that goes along the lines of "you're all friends forget off"
Yea,Never going to say that :)

I love how we're still arguing but it's getting less tense now :D

Stop.

Cannon,I always thought you were a good friend,But Instead you had to turn and be a Jerk with your admins,I have seen that you have changed alot,I would like to say That you're a douchebag and I hope you have a nice day,Goodbye.
P.S:I always thought you were "kinda" cool,But now that you have done this,You aren't stuff to me.
I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I need to loving school you. First of all, you only capitalize proper nouns and the beginnings of sentences, and you don't need to add so many commas. Speaking of commas, you need to put a space after your commas. I'm genuinely confused if anybody has loving told you this, since you seem to be totally oblivious to the rules of proper English.

I guess permaing futuristic from my server was a good choice.

Yeah, be sarcastic! Show him who's boss by making a fool of yourself!

do you have a form of a severe mental illness
giving people mental illnesses from what you type dont count

hey everybody!
I brought rope!

I'm more or less surprised anyone sees a server run by someone named DirtyGirl69 and expects mature administration

you need to put a space after your commas.

I actually told him this, he just chose to ignore me.

I actually told him this, he just chose to ignore me.
Guess he's just ignorant, then.

futuristic is autistic

faze deserves a drama for being the piece of stuff he is. But we cannot start yet, only as time goes be, we can then see what he does.

inb4mistersaltythreatensme