Author Topic: Ronin Is Being An Ass  (Read 3167 times)

I went on Adios server and did nothing, as I was loading Vertzer goes
"Hey, Saraah when did you get here"
I ignored him. I load, did the whole <3 Hamburger thing, then Ronin says
"Saraah is a stupid name"
I responded with
"Ya I know its a stupid name"
Next thing I know he bans me
Reason: Too many personalities

I don't believe that him being an ass is a reason to ban
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:03:40 PM by Colten »

What...
First off, I never said that Saraah is a stupid name, that was Ronin, and he continued to say that there are too many a's in the name and only speds use it.
I said that every Saraah I've ever known seems to be a handicap. And I wasn't the one who banned you.

What...
First off, I never said that Saraah is a stupid name, that was Ronin, and he continued to say that there are too many a's in the name and only speds use it.
I said that every Saraah I've ever known seems to be a handicap. And I wasn't the one who banned you.

Ronin banned me?

Yeah, but it was a joke. Grow up. Internet is too serious for a lad like you.

You deserved it, Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I love how the title of this topic changed like 3 times.  :cookieMonster:

Also, Sarah is a normal name, but with 3 a's it is just plain stupid, like naming your child "Safarii"

I love how the title of this topic changed like 3 times.  :cookieMonster:
It changed once

Omg Ronin Is Being An Ass, This Calls For Ultimate Capitals In The Thread's Title!

<3 Hamburger

I LOVE YOU TOO<3<3<3 :'(

Sorry it had to end like this!

Listen, if you come to my server you would know that 70% of people get banned from it. Quit whining, god damn.

Omg No, It's Not Like We Were Being Serious, Or That You Were Wanted In That Server, Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Omg Ronin Is Being An Ass, This Calls For Ultimate Capitals In The Thread's Title!
That proper english friend

Reason: Too many personalities
Anyway, the ban reason was, "2 meny personalities", now if that doesn't sound serious, well, no one can help you there.

Besides, you're unbanned, and it wasn't even permanent.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:19:32 PM by Ronin »

That proper english friend

hahahaha