Author Topic: Zealot's RPG Mods: TABLETOP MINIATURES!  (Read 11277 times)

Would you consider a preference that modifies the damage of the sphere?

why preference and not just, part of the event

Can we have a reverse kill boundary? Like, anything in the bubble gets damaged?

Edit: I think a killing square would be good too. Like, you can event which direction it stretches so we can push runners in Deathruns and whatnot.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:13:51 PM by The Subject »

Edit: I think a killing square would be good too. Like, you can event which direction it stretches so we can push runners in Deathruns and whatnot.
Zealot was initially wanting to commission this feature as well, but it would have taken more time than he was willing to pay for. I'm still open for commissions if anyone wants custom-tailored add-ons.

will setting it to speed 0 make it so it doesn't close in?

There's no speed 0, but you can set it to speed 0.010, which will close in so slowly it isnt even noticeable.

New add-ons!

Spawn Random Item ~ Looting Mechanic

Zeblote made this for me. It's an Event that will have a preset chance to spawn a series of items. Good for looting systems with common and rare items, as well as having loot that makes sense (meds from hospitals, weapons from barracks).

Event_SpawnRandomItem

Events:
SpawnRandomItem ~ [Chance to Spawn] [Item1, Item2, Item3, ect] [X Velocity] [Y Velocity] [Z Velocity]
Note: Do NOT put a comma at the end, or it will register a blank item. This and any misspelled items will not spawn anything.

Credits:
Zealot ~ Organizing & Commissioning
Zeblote ~ Scripting
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:18:01 PM by McZealot »

That event should have been made a long time ago! NICE!

-

You don't know how much I've needed this. Thank you!

no one can kill bubble

onSphereUpdate > self > ifSphereSizeIs [x] (maybe include less than, more than things too)

onSphereSizeTrue > y
onSphereSizeFalse > x

Also, by doing this post, I learned that doing [x] turns the text after said x into a list. I had to [nobbc] it.
onSphereUpdate > self > ifSphereSizeIs
  • (maybe include less than, more than things too)

^ without the nobbc, just incase anybody didn't know either.