Author Topic: JETS OR BAN  (Read 1835 times)

I went onto that War RPG server today, to see how bad it was. Seems to have a really abusive host.

Here's the "drama" section of chat:

"WHY CAN'T I JET"
"This is a war RP, there's no jets in wars."
"JETS OR BAN"
"..."
"OMG N00B I COUNT TO 3"
Bushido has left the game.

. . .

Discuss.

ok so you go to a server then an admin ask you why you have no jets on in the war rpg then demands you to turn them on then you leave

i have no idea how that worked out

The host of the server is a total imbecile. He turned off his minigame because he was getting owned by me, and I made a minigame to compensate. He joins my minigame to attempt to deal out punishment, but I blast him at every turn. The moment he tries to wuss out and jet away, he's shot again. Than the chat happens.

His name was "XD that was funny"

I believe he used to be called "XD!" but in one of Ace's servers we kept using XD emotes which confused him due to thinking we were trying to say something to him.

He then changed his name to "ExDee" and then to that one in Bushi's quote thar.

Wow, just wow. What a noob. Threatning you to turn jets on in your own mini game with a ban.

Response: My minigame, not yours.

He sounds too dumb to know how to ban someone anyway, plus, if he does ban you, you can post it in the BS servers topic.

Ace

I believe he used to be called "XD!" but in one of Ace's servers we kept using XD emotes which confused him due to thinking we were trying to say something to him.

He then changed his name to "ExDee" and then to that one in Bushi's quote thar.

Not the same guy. "XD!" (ExDee) is alright, he even helped out a bit with my TDM Warehouse. "XD that was funny" is just a complete imbecile.

I dont understand it X_X

"WHY CAN'T I JET"
"This is a war RP, there's no jets in wars." <
"JETS OR BAN" <
"..."
"OMG N00B I COUNT TO 3"

I'm wondering who said those. If the host knew he made no jets, wait, it was a noob. My bad. But shouldn't he know he clicked No-Jets. Can you tell us who said what in the conversation? X_X

I dont understand it X_X

Admin"WHY CAN'T I JET"
Bushi"This is a war RP, there's no jets in wars." <
Admin"JETS OR BAN" <
bushi"..."
admin"OMG N00B I COUNT TO 3"

I'm wondering who said those. If the host knew he made no jets, wait, it was a noob. My bad. But shouldn't he know he clicked No-Jets. Can you tell us who said what in the conversation? X_X

XD! and I are alternating in that chat.

First is him, next is me.

i didnt get that?
who was host who was noob and who sayed what

i didnt get that?
who was host who was noob and who sayed what
Host = noob
noob typed the all caps messages
Bushi ran the no-jet minigame
noob/host = "XD that was funny"