Throat hurts like hell, what do?

Author Topic: Throat hurts like hell, what do?  (Read 3589 times)

Yes, I'm asking an internet forum for health advice; no, It's not from sucking too much richard.

I've been sick lately and have been coughing a lot. Now my throat hurts a lot. I've already taken some Dayquil, but that only helped for about an hour. What are some ways to alleviate a raw/sore throat?

gotta stop smoking those oak leaves.

is there even a cure for sore throats
gotta stop smoking those oak leaves.
that's coolster you nerd

i heard bleach can make a sore throat feel better

Be sure to keep your throat hydrated by drinking a lot of fluids, that helped me a lot

that's coolster you nerd
i know but it's possible

Be sure to keep your throat hydrated by drinking a lot of fluids, that helped me a lot
yeah lube it up

Milk and honey helps a lot
you can try gargling salt water, very effective if unpleasant

Throat lozenges, green tea w/ honey, numbing spray, cough drops.
Drink orange juice to help w/ your cold.

Drink gallons of semen, always works for me.
jk, just some peppermint tea iirc would do the trick

You need to keep drinking milk so that you boost your mucous production, it will protect your throat whilst it heals and will expell the virus faster.  Milk and honey is def a good suggestion.  Boiled sweets will boost your saliva production which will also help, and having a toddy (few caps of whiskey, boiled water and two teaspoons of sugar) will definately help.  

Also, chicken cream soup and tomato soup really helps.  Try spraying colloidal silver/active silver at the back of your throat, or go on a grape cure (eating nothing but grapes whilst going on a fast)  or take plenty of Olive Leaf Extract (take on an empty stomach in the morning with boiled water, wait 2 hours, then eat as normal)

The reason your throat is sore is because you haven't sucked enough richard.

Semen lubricates the throat, preventing dryness.

i've got a sore throat and went to the doctor and turns out i have bronchitis