BLF Flockmod [draw with others]

Author Topic: BLF Flockmod [draw with others]  (Read 26906 times)

I never said you were and stop calling making huge as forget letters stream across the window a joke, it's becoming very sad of you.
You were acting as if I did and the letters aren't even that big, you couldn't even see them half the time. You're just blatantly lying at this point.
true but you could be doing other things rather than sitting here complaining about it, it's a single website out of like, 80.

was not a directed quote, i'm saying it's universal because i guarantee more than 4 people have said it on the site. all people either scribbling all over the palette, going "ALL JEWS SHOULD DIE" in red text or put random symbols and stuff absolutely everywhere giving less room to draw uninterrupted.

i'd love not to be rude as an admin but hey, its getting the job done.
Well there may be 80 websites but only 1 the BLF uses.

is it normal for flockmod to never loving load

You were acting as if I did and the letters aren't even that big, you couldn't even see them half the time. You're just blatantly lying at this point.
There are at least 5 people who can back me up with the size of the letters. You should stop lying yourself to protect yourself from any backlash, the text was enough to string across the entire screen and obstruct 1/4th of it and you know it.

is it normal for flockmod to never loving load
no :o

try skipping users or something

There are at least 5 people who can back me up with the size of the letters. You should stop lying yourself to protect yourself from any backlash, the text was enough to string across the entire screen and obstruct 1/4th of it and you know it.
The only backlash I'm getting is you getting loving triggered because I made a researchhub joke also it was about 1/8th of the screen at the bottom in loving WHITE, while i slowly moved it left to right.

what the forget i come back to this thread and theres a girl fight

in collabornation with: swollow

Another, far smaller forum (Stabyourself.net, which was created to host Mari0) had one of these
it was interesting
now, to see how much spam there is, unusable or insane

good god

the monsters this thing generates

I added the stink lines.

Lord tony did most of it.

I added the stink lines.

Lord tony did most of it.
what an accurate drawing of lord tony