BLF Flockmod [draw with others]

Author Topic: BLF Flockmod [draw with others]  (Read 26901 times)

I got muted for get this...

Joking about rose the florans name.

"Rose you suck as much as in MGS 2"

And that mute was 2 hours. Something tells me rose is an abusive admin.
wait you're mister?
oH MY GOD THAT'S EVEN FUNNIER HAHAAHA

Well if you just told me to stop I would've stopped but no I'm just muted right away.
Also i only had it at the bottom of the screen and how was my white text obstructive when you can't see it unless I move it over another drawing so you get the loving joke?
It's common sense to not do it in the first place and with you using nothing but full sized text since you entered the room, it got very loving annoying and that's why people told rose to mute you. It's obstructive with it being on the first layer and you never placed it so anything drawn over it, was instead drawn under it and made it hard to actually draw good stuff in the space you were taking up. Plus stop calling your garbage behavior a "joke" because last I checked, jokes are funny to more than 1 person.

It's common sense to not do it in the first place and with you using nothing but full sized text since you entered the room, it got very loving annoying and that's why people told rose to mute you. It's obstructive with it being on the first layer and you never placed it so anything drawn over it, was instead drawn under it and made it hard to actually draw good stuff in the space you were taking up. Plus stop calling your garbage behavior a "joke" because last I checked, jokes are funny to more than 1 person.
I only used text instead of the chat because others were using it to communicate.
Also (assuming you were the guy that told rose to mute me) you were the only one that told rose.
If I didn't have it on the top layer you wouldn't be able to see any of it (because it relies on pre existing drawings to be able to see it).
Nobody was drawing at the bottom of the page, we already finished the vape naysh and the duck song duck.
Stop calling my joke garbage behavior just because you didn't find it funny.
I don't call jokes I don't find funny loving disgraces to society while you were saying my joke was equivalent to killing the president.

and you were pretending to be hulk?
tell me this, what's so bad about being muted, you can still watch people draw and chat.

Why are you accusing me of someone I'm not? My name in that room is "f" and I left shortly after you got muted and people were stirring a stuff storm and by the looks of it, the guy you think I am isn't wrong with your behavior being garbage. Plus people were using small text to communicate, not size 100 spam text. Next time don't cry about a ban that is completely justified due to your stuffty and troll behavior, good day to you sir.

And yes by the looks of it, you were pretending to be HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION because your name was set to exactly that.

you guys are arguing literally over online windows paint
if randomtroll is butthurt let him be butthurt he cant do anything anyways

i think the main part is just anytime i mute someone for being stupid enough to cover the screen with  "VISIT researchHUB" they'd immediately start crying and wanting to get un-muted, their excuse being "everyone else is doing the same thing" or "i'm a bad admin who abuses"

you guys do know i mute for reasons and ever since i muted it's been better ever since, right?

Wow. The server got joined by 3 people trying to place hateful comments on me all under names not on the forums. Should this be allowed?

Why are you accusing me of someone I'm not? My name in that room is "f" and I left shortly after you got muted and people were stirring a stuff storm and by the looks of it, the guy you think I am isn't wrong with your behavior being garbage. Plus people were using small text to communicate, not size 100 spam text. Next time don't cry about a ban that is completely justified due to your stuffty and troll behavior, good day to you sir.

And yes by the looks of it, you were pretending to be HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION because your name was set to exactly that.
Well you being the first one to be glad I got muted kind of signified that you were the one that was butthurt about it.
I was only using the size other people were using, if you got annoyed you could've told me to stop.
>joking is stuffty and troll behavior
Better loving call ever comedian ever and tell that making other people laugh is stuffty and troll behavior!!!!
Also I am HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION you dink, look at his and my profile.
and you were pretending to be hulk?
tell me this, what's so bad about being muted, you can still watch people draw and chat.
Because watching something isn't as fun as doing something.
you guys are arguing literally over online windows paint
if randomtroll is butthurt let him be butthurt he cant do anything anyways
I can kick up a fuss about it and also it's actually completely differnet from paint!!!!!!!
i think the main part is just anytime i mute someone for being stupid enough to cover the screen with  "VISIT researchHUB" they'd immediately start crying and wanting to get un-muted, their excuse being "everyone else is doing the same thing" or "i'm a bad admin who abuses"

you guys do know i mute for reasons and ever since i muted it's been better ever since, right?
First of all 70 text only covers up about 1/8th of the screen, it was white and hard to see and the bottom was full of drawings anyway.
I'm not saying you were abusing or that anyone was doing the same thing, where are you getting this from?

Well you being the first one to be glad I got muted kind of signified that you were the one that was butthurt about it.
I was only using the size other people were using, if you got annoyed you could've told me to stop.
>joking is stuffty and troll behavior
Better loving call ever comedian ever and tell that making other people laugh is stuffty and troll behavior!!!!
No. Being an ass and excusing it as a "joke" is stuffty troll behavior. I guess your BLF name "randomtroll" really suits your personality well.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:14:44 PM by Insert Name Here² »

No. Being an ass and excusing it as a "joke" is stuffty troll behavior.
I didn't loving paint everything black and spam "I loving RAM mondayS WITH MY 80 INCH BEAR rooster" I made a loving joke and you didn't like it so you're getting all triggered here.

Because watching something isn't as fun as doing something.
true but you could be doing other things rather than sitting here complaining about it, it's a single website out of like, 80.

I'm not saying you were abusing or that anyone was doing the same thing, where are you getting this from?
was not a directed quote, i'm saying it's universal because i guarantee more than 4 people have said it on the site. all people either scribbling all over the palette, going "ALL JEWS SHOULD DIE" in red text or put random symbols and stuff absolutely everywhere giving less room to draw uninterrupted.

i'd love not to be rude as an admin but hey, its getting the job done.

I didn't loving paint everything black and spam "I loving RAM mondayS WITH MY 80 INCH BEAR rooster" I made a loving joke and you didn't like it so you're getting all triggered here.
I never said you were and stop calling making huge as forget letters stream across the window a joke, it's becoming very sad of you.