Author Topic: BLF Flockmod [draw with others]  (Read 27167 times)

we're doing good guys

Damn rose didn't know you were into that stuff

no thanks i dont want aids

I can't because flock of apparently doesn't have mobile support and I'm too lazy to go to my computer

i would like to know who was "Mister" last night. because "Mister" is a loving prick. seriously. i was just about to screenshot my drawing and he clears the loving page. it was a good drawing. a cute drawing. i was proud of it. you killed my baby

I got muted for get this...

Joking about rose the florans name.

"Rose you suck as much as in MGS 2"

And that mute was 2 hours. Something tells me rose is an abusive admin.

Edit: Actually it was for yesterday,never mind.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:00:40 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

She's only been muting people who completely spam the screen up with letters or something, it's happened a few times now

that's probably because you're not funny

I got muted then kicked for using white large letters (keep in mind that it's white letters, not black) to say researchhub.com as a joke. I wasn't told that I was being annoying or to stop then I got muted and when I tried to defend myself I got kicked.

Also who tf is this dares cunt? Never heard of him in my life and he thinks hes all high and mighty.

I got muted then kicked for using white large letters (keep in mind that it's white letters, not black) to say researchhub.com as a joke. I wasn't told that I was being annoying or to stop then I got muted and when I tried to defend myself I got kicked.

Also who tf is this dares cunt? Never heard of him in my life and he thinks hes all high and mighty.
Your white text was being obstructive as hell as it was on the top layer and you moving it all around (the text was at full size) and when you were muted for it, you tried to excuse your garbage behavior by saying "There is no rule for it" and "It's a joke" even though being an ass/troll =/= joke

Your white text was being obstructive as hell as it was on the top layer and you moving it all around (the text was at full size) and when you were muted for it, you tried to excuse your garbage behavior by saying "There is no rule for it" and "It's a joke" even though being an ass/troll =/= joke
Well if you just told me to stop I would've stopped but no I'm just muted right away.
Also i only had it at the bottom of the screen and how was my white text obstructive when you can't see it unless I move it over another drawing so you get the loving joke?