[WIP] Blockland Plaza (grocery store rebuilt)

Author Topic: [WIP] Blockland Plaza (grocery store rebuilt)  (Read 6170 times)

it seems when I make a gallery topic showcasing any of my builds, i immediately quit working on it forever. it's like a curse.
anyway, this is a little shopping center/plaza I started this morning, I think it looks decent so I just wanted some feedback from other people.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:39:21 PM by Freek »

this is some good stuff, especially the parking lot markings. dont you dare give up on this

get some more of the exterior done and make sure to save some space for shopping cart storage!!

~ Reserved ~
oh sylvanor you jokester you

more progress
the windows used in the second image are just placeholders until I replace them with different sized ones.

this is some good stuff, especially the parking lot markings. dont you dare give up on this

get some more of the exterior done and make sure to save some space for shopping cart storage!!
thank ya :)

Looks good so far. Nice attention to detail on the parking lot. I always expect a single baseplate covered completely and symmetrically with parking spaces when I see these kinds of builds.

added more detail to the walls, added more to the parking lot

You should have more handicap spots at the front of each aisle though.

You should have more handicap spots at the front of each aisle though.

Like this?

I like it, but don't use those disgusting street lights, build custom ones :)

started working on the drive-thru area. i don't really like how the curved curbs look, so I may adjust them as I continue

make sure to name the place Brickmart and make a stylized 2x2 with a B in front as the logo

excellent work

make sure to name the place Brickmart and make a stylized 2x2 with a B in front as the logo
sounds good lol

these curbs piss me off so much by how thick I made them, but I'll leave them how they are until I finish the surroundings just so I can reform them accordingly

this whole thing in general's looking pretty good so far
nice job