Do you listen to all of a bands music?

Author Topic: Do you listen to all of a bands music?  (Read 1523 times)

Whenever I find a new band or artist I always listen to a ton of their albums to see if I enjoy their work.

I've also do this with solo work by broken up bands.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:35:10 PM by plad101 »

ok u changed the op ur good
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:28:16 PM by Clownfish »

I usually just listen to the one music that I like, I rarely search through the other songs from the band or artist except if it's equally good.

Are you the only person that makes ambiguous thread titles? most certainly not

Are you the only person that makes ambiguous thread titles? most certainly not
That should be better

Sometimes I'll find a song I'll like, and then I'll play music from that artist's Spotify, but usually it's just a couple songs of theirs that I'll get hooked on.

About 90% of the time yes. Misinterpreted the question. I'll listen to their recent released foremost, and if I don't like it, then its pretty much a lost cause.

I don't usually listen to a song for the artist, just for the music itself so no

I enjoy almost every single one of Christina Perri, Evanescence, In This Moment, and Five Finger Death Punch's songs, but that's about it. Most of the time when I search an artist's music it's not hat great.

depends on if the band interests me, so sometimes

i've had every single release by the birthday massacre on my phone for almost 3 years

I cherry-pick good songs out of each band then make a playlist. Every band has that "hit" but the rest of their songs don't fall through for me.

I've tried doing this and ended up pretty disappointed on almost all occasions. The only exception is Maroon 5, where I found a few others that I liked by searching their work.

Most artists no. There are probably less than 10 bands/artists that I really like more than 4-5 songs by.