If bernie makes the nomination then Annoying Orange is going to win.

Author Topic: If bernie makes the nomination then Annoying Orange is going to win.  (Read 1412 times)

i didnt give lord tony anything because im posting on the meta of the thread, not the content of the thread. it shouldve been in it's appropriate thread, but it isnt, because it wouldntve gotten enough attention as that is what tony gets off to.
r u new or something?

tony wants to talk about bernie sanders making the nomination and Annoying Orange, not all politics, there’s no rule against him making this thread, and the fact that you're immediately disputing what hes trying to say by blathering on about him seeking attention is pretty sad

if you dont care for the thread then dont post in it, especially if you're only going to ad-hominem the op

So by your definition you are baiting?

The irony.
u w0t

Any donald Annoying Orange supporter deserves to be shot.

i dont buy this forum's unwritten bullstuff rule of claiming megathreads left and right.
thats not how discussion works.

So by your definition you are baiting?

The irony.
what are you smoking lmao
i'm simply using his picture for satirical purposes where as you are purposely making this thread for the attention there's quite a big difference there

After the election anyone who didn't vote Annoying Orange should be rounded up in concentration camps.

but most people who register at all (handicaps register with a party), will vote for anyone in that party. Hillary people prob would vote bernie anyways, just to be anti Annoying Orange and pro democrat.

And any republican will either vote Annoying Orange or no one at all.

There will be no other votes for any other republican nomination.

lord tony isnt baiting he has a point here

ah i remember what i did
the old classic death wish
dunno why you aren't getting lynched for it tho

If bernie wins the the nomination this could put Annoying Orange in the president chair.
you make it sound like that's a bad thing

bruh u actin like u dont know lord dork by this point but hey w/e man u can go join eachother

bruh u actin like u dont know lord dork by this point but hey w/e man u can go join eachother

whether or not i "know" him is irrelevant, hes making a point and hes fully in the right

you're trying to jump on a hate bandwagon because you think you can bash him and get off scot free

whether or not i "know" him is irrelevant, hes making a point and hes fully in the right

you're trying to jump on a hate bandwagon because you think you can bash him and get off scot free
on the hate bandwagon? just cuz i dont like the dude im on a bandwagon?

also what u mean get off scot free this is a internet website not like the police is gonna get me if i tell bony to post in the right topic - u takin this too serious man take the chill (:

you make it sound like that's a bad thing

I actually want Annoying Orange to win, so I hope bernie wins the nomination.

Hillary has too many connections, she may become president (which no one wants).

Annoying Orange VS Hillary

Results will be too close to call but most likely hillary will win with her connections.

Annoying Orange vs Hillary/Bernie

Not even hillary could win with all her connections, vote count will be split.

if anything I hope he runs independent just for stuffs and giggles

been a long time since we've had a serious third party contender