Author Topic: FNAF1987's Renderman  (Read 4260 times)

This is my first drama, so I'll do my best.

So browsing the server list, oh neat! A renderman server! I love those!

So after downloading 231 files I spawn and see this house:

A safehouse! Might as well get equipment (even though I know it doesn't do anything to Renderman)

I go inside, by now I've noticed it's a 5 height spammy mess. I get some weapons and get kicked from the server.

Apparently, they're guarding it like a wild animal protecting it's territory. So I make a demo house replica for myself. I get a L4B auto shotgun and a medipack.

So wandering around near the safehouse, I accidentally find a secret passageway.

Knowing what FNAF did to me last time I quickly backed off. Then, after surviving renderman outside the house, FNAF teleports to my location and kills me.

Continuing my wandering, I see someone use the new passageway.

Also note what FNAF said here.

Renderman was inside the spam house, and I actually lied about not being able to kill renderman, you can with certain weapons. I tried to see if renderman could die with the auto shotgun shooting from outside. Then, from curiosity, no one was around I entered to see everything. A spinning 5 height block, a hunting rifle, medipack, and a health locker. Then I'm caught by Sedrick, one of FNAF's buddys that are allowed in.

Note that when ANTONY killed FNAF in the pic above FNAF shot him back.

Anyway, I exited hoping not to be stalked. The only other builds were a red baseplate with a weapon and a unfinished giant room thing. Then I was kicked.

I joined again and stayed out of the saferoom just wandering. Then, renderman comes up in the distance. I shoot at him again, then turn around and find out that FNAF is just now killing my for the hell of it.

Then, after respawning, I ask why I was killed. Then, FNAF clears my bricks, and I just run from him. Besides, renderman was also catching up.

Then, FNAF and Sedrick gang up on me, but FNAF was low on health so I shot him and he died.

Fighting Sedrick, I was banned for 47 minutes for "ANNOYING"

In all honesty, I deserved that second kick for entering the safehouse for my curiosity. Though, what FNAF did after is just wrong.

FNAF1987's ID (just in case you wanna ban him): 35540
SedrickD's ID: 197511

fnaf is a know idiot
nothing special here, just another testament to his stupidity

I forgot the mention, he had a /rules script, I read all of it, and none of it said "stay out of my base."

I saw you in the server before i left because of the load time

/support

anyone with a name "fnaf" is bound to be mentally handicapped
/support

this guy is a loving idiot.

/support

Just noticed the chat in the 2nd to last picture

They were chatting about preparing to gang up on me.

G loving g...
/support

/support
/thread

off-topic, but he was hosting an rp a while back and he banned me for something dumb like cussing but there was no "no cursing rule" i think
i might have the screen on my album, give me a sec

Just noticed the chat in the 2nd to last picture

They were chatting about preparing to gang up on me.

What the heck is wrong with them?

/support

Still no improvement, eh? I wonder if he's going to claim it was a prank again.

/support

Still no improvement, eh? I wonder if he's going to claim it was a prank again.

/support

It's not a prank, it's just a social experiment!

Jeez...

Cunts like FNAF1987 need to have restrictions on creating servers.

/support