Author Topic: gm_tornadocounty - Released and Available  (Read 7194 times)

yea hype died down
shame. you seemed very proud of it as you messaged me out of all people. especially to brag that you achieved front page without the help of a valve map creator that i gave you the ability to talk to.
maybe next time the gamemode gimmick won't carry you to the frontpage, i feel like you should practice more on map design. like i said on IM the map looks like a flat with prefab houses on it.
regardless, god knows why you denied to build a social bridge with a valve freelancer, or at least ask for tips as a starting map developer. instead you'd rather talk to me out of nowhere, despite already being on the wrong foot with me, and tell me something completely irrelevant to our work that you did, and emphasize on 'not needing the help', which we offered generously. then as icing on the cake you decide to call me an starfish when i question why you even spoke to me about this when it's not a competitive map.
in the end i bounced on my boys richard to your map dropping down the list all night so thanks for entertaining me at least.

shame. you seemed very proud of it as you messaged me out of all people. especially to brag that you achieved front page without the help of a valve map creator that i gave you the ability to talk to.
maybe next time the gamemode gimmick won't carry you to the frontpage, i feel like you should practice more on map design. like i said on IM the map looks like a flat with prefab houses on it.
regardless, god knows why you denied to build a social bridge with a valve freelancer, or at least ask for tips as a starting map developer. instead you'd rather talk to me out of nowhere, despite already being on the wrong foot with me, and tell me something completely irrelevant to our work that you did, and emphasize on 'not needing the help', which we offered generously. then as icing on the cake you decide to call me an starfish when i question why you even spoke to me about this when it's not a competitive map.
in the end i bounced on my boys richard to your map dropping down the list all night so thanks for entertaining me at least.
i mean you did call it a loving "prefab plot" which i find offensive considering i spent 20 days of work on it 8 hours a day.
then after calling you an starfish and telling you off saying that i was going to go you threw a fit
when you dumb down someones creation and tell them that its something comparable to some stuff like a "prefab plot" it's easily offensive.
i found it offensive when you were saying stuff like "yea like it has no design so obviously its bad!!!" "just looks like a field with 4 houses"
heres the full chatlog btw, seems like you like leaving out things, you threw a hissy fit

also don't worry about giving your body pillow with a strap-on something to entertain because im working up another layout for another map pal
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:59:35 PM by Maxx° »

guys it's already hot enough stop bringing the heat

i mean you did call it a loving "prefab plot" which i find offensive considering i spent 20 days of work on it 8 hours a day.
then after calling you an starfish and telling you off saying that i was going to go you threw a fit
when you dumb down someones creation and tell them that its something comparable to some stuff like a "prefab plot" it's easily offensive.
i found it offensive when you were saying stuff like "yea like it has no design so obviously its bad!!!" "just looks like a field with 4 houses"
heres the full chatlog btw, seems like you like leaving out things, you threw a hissy fit
leaving out my response when i called you out? yeah oh no that response was totally uncalled for, when you call me an starfish when you were already always hostile to me. i was genuinely surprised to find you in my friends list regardless.

and stuff dude, shucks for my genuine reaction being "prefab plot".
im not even the only one who thinks so

you just called me an starfish instantly when i gave my legit response to your weird map.
like you cant just say that this doesnt look prefabby as stuff dude

dont yell at other people giving a genuine response to the first look of your weird maps.

i hang out with TF2 and CSGO mappers, if you give me a GMod map that looks like this, of course im going to respond like it looks like stuff. because to me it does.
and you knew i only speak to those people, because i invited you to get into that group. but apparently youre too cool for that lmao, and i definitely see that back in your work haha
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:03:31 PM by Donnies Catch »

oh yea man you hang around with the cool valve mappers
tell gabe newell i said hi
have you loaded up the map and played it? you'd call it more than a prefab plot if you cared enough to look into it rather than judging it by its cover.
every time i've talked to you you would start acting like a complete handicap, you wouldn't take me seriously and so on
even with the situation when you were talking about your friend wanting to forget you i was like "eh don't worry about it just tell him no and that'll be it" and after i was talking to you about it you started to stop taking me seriously like the starfish you are.
so because you judge everything by pictures and i can't change your opinion, i'll take more pictures of the map to show you since you're an starfish
every building is completely destructible, there are scripted tornadoes that trigger on timers, and you can practically do whatever you want

(i disabled fog)
people can have opinions but when you judge it off of one picture instead of actually loading it and trying it out i have a problem with that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:11:23 PM by Maxx° »

have you loaded up the map and played it? you'd call it more than a prefab plot if you cared enough to look into it rather than judging it by its cover.
every time i've talked to you you would start acting like a complete handicap, you wouldn't take me seriously and so on

thats because last time you spoke to me you talked about how talking to someone online isnt hanging out with them and acted like you were a godsend for giving me "advice" like that lmao.

even with the situation when you were talking about your friend wanting to forget you i was like "eh don't worry about it just tell him no and that'll be it" and after i was talking to you about it you started to stop taking me seriously like the starfish you are.
yea that was because you started lecturing me about how talking with people online isnt hanging out with someone/or being significant timespending at all lmao and i was like wtfff is this guy on about go away?
i still have the chatlogs even on pastebin because it was so ridiculous i shared it

so because you judge everything by pictures and i can't change your opinion, i'll take more pictures of the map to show you since you're an starfish
every building is completely destructible, there are scripted tornadoes that trigger on timers, and you can practically do whatever you want
still looks like stuff to me i mean i just said like hey i work with CSGO and TF2 and u know those look spectacularly different. idk why ur hellbent to have me like it i mean overall i think Gmod looks like stuff anyways so idk how ur oh so holy map would make that any better.

btw that last bit sounded like something i made in roblox in 2008
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:17:45 PM by Donnies Catch »

still looks like stuff to me i mean i just said like hey i work with CSGO and TF2 and u know those look spectacularly different. idk why ur hellbent to have me like it i mean overall i think Gmod looks like stuff anyways so idk how ur oh so holy map would make that any better.
if you dont like it get then forget out of my thread
btw that last bit sounded like something i made in roblox in 2008
man i really understand now why people here hate you
you're an insufferable starfish
yea that was because you started lecturing me about how talking with people online isnt hanging out with someone lmao and i was like wtfff is this guy on about go away?
because it isn't, do you play the sims and make a family and call that your biological family? no you don't.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:19:36 PM by Maxx° »

if you dont like it get the forget out of my thread
bruh i gave you first impression reviews like this isnt how u handle criticism even if it was rude lmao

because it isn't, do you play the sims and make a family and call that your biological family? no you don't.
whaT

man i really understand now why people here hate you
you're an insufferable starfish
people hate me? like akio or cret?
yea ok

bruh i gave you first impression reviews like this isnt how u handle criticism even if it was rude lmao

whaT
when you call my map stuff and don't point any critical views onto it other than saying "i talk to really really good mappers and i've seen better! this is really bad because it isn't something made in csgo and i judge based on the level of detail and one screenshot other than playing it", your "first impression review" turns into a joke-handicapped review.
i mean if i go back to the 5 star rating on my workshop item and the 10,000 people that have subscribed to it i could say that i did pretty well and that it was well received because i've only received 3-4 loving bugs that are the easiest things to fix

also
sitting behind a screen =/= social interaction

people hate me? like akio or cret?
yea ok
just go look at the last 10-20 times you've gotten banned and the last 20 dramas you've had and you'll see how many people hate you.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:23:42 PM by Maxx° »

jesus christ donnie what the hell. youre usually a very relaxed person and i like seeing you post but what the forget. did you really need to instigate an argument in maxx's thread about a thing he made, you raised this from PM to public which is totally unnecessary

when you call my map stuff and don't point any critical views onto it other than saying "i talk to really really good mappers and i've seen better! this is really bad because it isn't something made in csgo and i judge based on the level of detail and one screenshot other than playing it", your "first impression review" turns into a joke-handicapped review.
i mean if i go back to the 5 star rating on my workshop item and the 10,000 people that have subscribed to it i could say that i did pretty well and that it was well received because i've only received 3-4 loving bugs that are the easiest things to fix
ur the one that came to me bucko, sorry im not being like "oh wow good job dude wow good on you for throwing my mapping advice in the thrash and just doing it all by yourself!" even though i think it looks like stuff. of course im loving biased dude i told you like 3 times now why. but i didnt come to you, you came to me for my reaction on it, and there it was, but now youre mad about it, and are calling me an starfish about it.

also
sitting behind a screen =/= social interaction
SOCIAL MEDIA THO

jesus christ donnie what the hell. youre usually a very relaxed person and i like seeing you post but what the forget. did you really need to instigate an argument in maxx's thread about a thing he made, you raised this from PM to public which is totally unnecessary
yea dude

i'm not gay though donnie is
classic

yea dude

okay i guess you can dismiss what i said and look like more of an starfish thats fine

okay i guess you can dismiss what i said and look like more of an starfish thats fine
you asked a question you frick