ok did you guys see the first issue of that new Captain America comic (spoilers)

Author Topic: ok did you guys see the first issue of that new Captain America comic (spoilers)  (Read 3619 times)

probably because captain america was created by two jewish people lol
They both dead who cares

But guys I don't think you get it. It's not that he switched sides or whatever. It's that they expect us to believe he's been an undercover Hydra agent his whole life. Like, since he was a child.

what
this i would like to see images of

But guys I don't think you get it. It's not that he switched sides or whatever. It's that they expect us to believe he's been an undercover Hydra agent his whole life. Like, since he was a child.

Yeah, it's pretty damn stupid but it's not going to stick especially with this outrage. It's Spock all over again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 09:24:57 PM by Nikki »

[ img width=350]https://thenerdsuncanny.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/captainamerica405_lg1.jpg[/img]
lol what

Plot twist: it's all a farce so he can kill Hydra people once and for all or somes hit.

Western comic books are objectively the worst medium for fiction in history. These characters and stories get passed around between writers like cheap whores. The stories are so contrived and ill thought out they had to resort to saying every story takes place in separate universes. DC had that continuity reboot in 2011 and they're doing it again this year because they managed to forget everything up already. In their current state comic books only exist to feel out stories for the cinematic universes, and they're taking the shotgun approach, throwing every piece at the wall and seeing what sticks.

The moral of the story is: Dont get Captain America comics. Get stuff that is known to be good like ironman ones.

Look like it's time for General Glory to shine now.

I find it tacky when a character is killed off, then brought back to life.

They killed Superman, then planned on killing the rest of the League as a cheap gimmick to sell more comics, but then had to backtrack their stupid idea.

This happens in television as well, but certain exceptions don't bother me as much.

I would get interested in super hero comics if there wasn't countless of alternate universes that only makes me get lost really easily on which story to follow.

Western comic books are objectively the worst medium for fiction in history. These characters and stories get passed around between writers like cheap whores. The stories are so contrived and ill thought out they had to resort to saying every story takes place in separate universes. DC had that continuity reboot in 2011 and they're doing it again this year because they managed to forget everything up already. In their current state comic books only exist to feel out stories for the cinematic universes, and they're taking the shotgun approach, throwing every piece at the wall and seeing what sticks.

^truth

comic book sales have been declining since the start of the mcu
they need to sell comics
they need the comics to be different than the mcu

this happens