I'm completely solo

Author Topic: I'm completely solo  (Read 1154 times)

Am I the only one who does everything by myself? And I mean, everything. I go on vacation by myself, homeschooled myself, graduated myself, got college setup by myself, make all my own meals, buy almost all of my own food, go to movies by myself, go on vacation to myself, don't go to parties, don't hang out with friends, I workout by myself, I game by myself, I drive everywhere by myself.

It's good. But it also loving sucks. I don't trust anyone in the slightest. If anyone invites me anywhere, I don't think it's because they like me. I avoid hanging out with people by blowing them off, then feel sorry for myself like I don't have any friends, even though it's my own fault.

Speaking of vacation by myself -- I'm going to Japan for a month... by myself. Big surprise there, huh.  Maybe I can meet some more people there. It's nice to be in a strange place where no one knows who you are.

I'm 17 and I'm already living life like a retired old man whose family has already died long ago. Feels stuffty to be so alone and self-dependent all the time, while sometimes it can be peaceful.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:42:11 AM by Monstercat »

jeez and I thought I had trust issues
hope you figure this out

jeez and I thought I had trust issues
hope you figure this out

What's there to figure out? Haha

You're not alone, only I take pride in it.

I have plenty of friends, it's just that they're all middle-aged or elderly.  As a rule of thumb, I generally keep people at arms length.  Not too far away nor too close.

It's quite easy to make friends with people.  Ask them questions and relate your own experiences and bingo, friendship made.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:49:53 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

You're not alone
hah
op is not alone in his loneliness!?

the only thing you gotta do is learn how to trust i guess

get even more jacked and score a babe

I'm pretty extroverted and prefer having other people around, but I can see where you're coming from because I hated doing schoolwork and school projects with other people. I hate not doing my own work and depending on others.

This is how I was and kind of still am, but I'm improving. I went from having no friends to having a couple of friends and it's clearly better to spend time with them than exclusively by myself.

This is how I was and kind of still am, but I'm improving. I went from having no friends to having a couple of friends and it's clearly better to spend time with them than exclusively by myself.
Yeah I can kind of relate with Xr-7, but my friends are all online based, I dont have any physical ones that I can interact with in person

Yeah I can kind of relate with Xr-7, but my friends are all online based, I dont have any physical ones that I can interact with in person

Yeah I have way more friends online than in real life, but it's the real life friends that seem to be more valuable.

Yeah I have way more friends online than in real life, but it's the real life friends that seem to be more valuable.
I can wholeheartedly agree
hell one of my crushes I met when I was in a hospital about 4 years ago
we live about 30 miles from eachother, but we just keep in contact over facebook

We get it, you're an ironman.

We get it, you're an ironman.
these nats took me weeks to make you filthy casual. you just brought your nats from the ge