Author Topic: Roblox Face Decals Pack 1!  (Read 4956 times)

These are just faces used from Roblox and put into Blockland.

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Download the photos.
2. Create a folder called "Faces_RobloxPack1". Put the photos in that folder.
3. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART! Make another folder in THAT folder called "Thumbs"
4. Copy the images to the Thumbs folder.
5. Right click on the "Faces_RobloxPack1" folder and click "Move to...". Click the Zip file option.
6. Copy the zipped folder to the Add-ons directory of Blockland (C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Blockland\Add-Ons\)
7. Drop the zipped folder in the directory. Then, extract the files.
8. Open Blockland. The faces should be in your character's Face Section.

Have fun! I'll be making more packs soon, so be sure to look out for Pack 2.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 03:36:02 AM by MrToast456 »

Hey, I know you're new here but you should read the rules first before you post.  This place is for finished add-ons only.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52204.0
I suggest you use mediafire to post your face pack since it supports .zip files.

Hey, I know you're new here but you should read the rules first before you post.  This place is for finished add-ons only.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52204.0
I suggest you use mediafire to post your face pack since it supports .zip files.

But the add-ons are finished! The faces are all done and everything.

But the add-ons are finished! The faces are all done and everything.
What I meant is that you should post the .zip instead of having us having to create the .zip file ourselves because the current way you're telling us to download the file isn't considered a complete add-on on the forums.

What I meant is that you should post the .zip instead of having us having to create the .zip file ourselves because the current way you're telling us to download the file isn't considered a complete add-on on the forums.
Well atleast it's like practice for making our own face decals

OT: but yeah it's kinda lazy of the fact you're telling us to make the file instead
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 06:32:07 AM by Duck Quackington »

this is like saying you're selling a pillow, but instead you give people the covers and stuffing instead of just the pillow
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:34:26 AM by kongo »

hello i made gun addon here is the model u do the rest

ot: nice faces but you should package them yourself

hello i made gun addon here is the model u do the rest

ot: nice faces but you should package them yourself
Hey, Here's  the Ferrari you Bought *Gives you multiple tons of pig iron and fuel*

Hey, Here's  the Ferrari you Bought *Gives you multiple tons of pig iron and fuel*

here's your burger and fries
*gives you a cow and a bag of potatoes*

here's your burger and fries
*gives you a cow and a bag of potatoes*
Here's your Universe, *Gives you Nothing*

These are just faces used from Roblox and put into Blockland.

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Download the photos.
2. Create a folder called "Faces_RobloxPack1". Put the photos in that folder.
3. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART! Make another folder in THAT folder called "Thumbs"
4. Copy the images to the Thumbs folder.
5. Right click on the "Faces_RobloxPack1" folder and click "Move to...". Click the Zip file option.
6. Copy the zipped folder to the Add-ons directory of Blockland (C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Blockland\Add-Ons\)
7. Drop the zipped folder in the directory. Then, extract the files.
8. Open Blockland. The faces should be in your character's Face Section.

Have fun! I'll be making more packs soon, so be sure to look out for Pack 2.
Where's move to?

ALL OF YOU NEED TO STOP.

Just because this is my first post and I didn't know how to do this, doesn't mean you all have to be such immense richards!
You're all acting like the people in that Jailbreak server, and those people suck.

You guys don't need to shove it into my face that I screwed up. This is my first post, if I didn't do anything right then just say something like, "Hey, pal. You should try this next time. I like these, though!"