Author Topic: Outbox broken for banned users, while Inbox isn't?  (Read 759 times)

I've been reading through the stupid stuff I said on my old (banned) account for kicks, but it's kinda one-sided. I can't see my outbox, and it says something about "not being allowed to use this feature" which makes me assume that it's got some sort of loophole that allows banned users to PM (??).

So I guess PM me stuff I sent you as Darkness ZXW between like 2010-2013 for a trip through time

edit: here's the error:

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:49:28 AM by SiliconCactus »

Ditto on my original account

PM privileges can be revoked separately from an account ban, same way avatar privileges can be revoked. But having that privilege revoked doesn't prevent you from receiving a pm from another user, same way you can still see other avatars even if your rights to one have been revoked.

PM privileges can be revoked separately from an account ban, same way avatar privileges can be revoked. But having that privilege revoked doesn't prevent you from receiving a pm from another user, same way you can still see other avatars even if your rights to one have been revoked.
the issue here is that they can't see their own outbox, which is the messages they already sent to other people