Author Topic: Is anyone having this problem with Game Maker?  (Read 943 times)

So every time I try to open Game Maker (version 8.1 I think) it just keeps opening and opening, so I can't do anything on one window before it minimizes. Here's my hidden icons to show you how out of hand this is. I can barely type right now.

Also, hovering my mouse over one of the Game Maker icons makes it disappear. AND, using the task manager I found that "Gamemaker.exe" and "Game_Maker.exe" keep opening and closing. Restarting my computer fixes all of this but once I open Game Maker again it does it again.

So every time I try to open Game Maker (version 8.1 I think) it just keeps opening and opening, so I can't do anything on one window before it minimizes. Here's my hidden icons to show you how out of hand this is. I can barely type right now.

Also, hovering my mouse over one of the Game Maker icons makes it disappear. AND, using the task manager I found that "Gamemaker.exe" and "Game_Maker.exe" keep opening and closing. Restarting my computer fixes all of this but once I open Game Maker again it does it again.
reinstall an older/newer version of game maker

yeah just reinstall, sometimes game maker studio does weird stuff like this for some reason