4 (16.7%)
Moltenkitten
3 (12.5%)
Lord Tony
11 (45.8%)
Blockoblocklandcity
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: COOL FORUMERS CLAN© (be cool©)  (Read 3835 times)

note: only for the coolest©

WHAT IS THE COOL FORUMERS CLAN©?
The COOL FORUMERS CLAN© is a clan for the greatest forumers who have ascended to godlike status, only the greatest can become a COOL FORUMER©, and if you aren't cool (aka furries, weebs), please do not attempt to ascend if you are not cool. If you do, you will burn up and die. We pride on being the COOLEST© clan on the BLF and if anyone says otherwise, they are wrong and a heretic and should be permanently banned. This is not a stuffpost clan either, we are only the best (we also make some building stuff on the side but that's another story okay).

How to become a member of the COOL FORUMERS CLAN©?
To become a member, you must be cool. We take our status as a forum clan VERY seriously and only accept the best of the best and the coolest of the coolest. Please ask to be a member and we will judge if you are COOL© or HOMOloveUAL FURRY©.

MEMBERS©
Eon (stuffhead)
Whackin (cool Kid)
McJob/McJobless (king of australia)
?Sir Info? 2 (my son)
Toxicology (ascension)
randomtroll39/hulkhogan (wrestler pro)

COOLEST POST/QUOTE OF THE DAY©
what the heck is this some kind of furry CIA film

©
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:45:31 PM by Eon »

wheres that cool guy thing that trogtor always has on hand

wheres that cool guy thing that trogtor always has on hand

i thought that getting a stuffty rep from your meme team clan was enough to make you realize that these posts are cancer

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:50:15 PM by Insert Name Here² »

i thought that getting a stuffty rep from your meme team clan was enough to make you realize that these posts are cancer
another good example of akio trying to start stuff in other topics due to his grudges
aokay boss

another good example of akio trying to start stuff in other topics due to his grudges
aokay boss
i dont like any spam topic which is why i do this in every single one. dont try to redirect it into me lol

i dont like any spam topic which is why i do this in every single one. dont try to redirect it into me lol
this is no spam topic this is a serious clan