Author Topic: Jiggy threatening the host (Smudge) to give money otherwise he will ddos.  (Read 9689 times)

I don't believe that someone could have done this with events, it just doesn't make sense that Jiggy's player is in the images 3 times in different places. Imo, either jiggy is lying or someone has stolen his auth key

I've searched Jiggy on the bl_id lookup, seems that there are 2 Jiggys. One with a bl_id of 35191 and one of 48785.
It seems the Jiggy that has posted on this thread has the bl_id of 48785.The Jiggy had that bl_id of 35191 had a ton of names.

The Jiggy in these pictures doesn't type like Jiggy in-game. Something foul is happening here.
Also the screenshots are all taken in the same spot, which is very easy to doctor if you ask me. OP could have at least given the ID of this player and then it would be more believable, which it still wouldn't really be because Jiggy is a good guy nowadays. I don't believe this one bit, sorry.

Noedit: "This" being this thread.

wait doesn't jiggy have clan tags?

wait doesn't jiggy have clan tags?
No. Check the images on the previous page.

Yeah but OP isn't the one to waste time forging fake evidence when clearly stuff like this has happened in the past. It's possible to lag a server out with events, its even possible with a jeep and a pile of 1x1 plates to crash a server. Obviously someone doesn't want to admit that they tried to fish money from an unsuspecting host.

Yeah but OP isn't the one to waste time forging fake evidence when clearly stuff like this has happened in the past. It's possible to lag a server out with events, its even possible with a jeep and a pile of 1x1 plates to crash a server. Obviously someone doesn't want to admit that they tried to fish money from an unsuspecting host.
this

the denial is pretty ridiculous and i cant understand why people believe his account was hijacked or everyone on the server is out to get him via changing logs or faking it. this is the kind of stuff that is settled in 5 minutes in any other drama except people are actually considering jiggys claims instead of blowing them off as bullstuff.

this

the denial is pretty ridiculous and i cant understand why people believe his account was hijacked or everyone on the server is out to get him via changing logs or faking it. this is the kind of stuff that is settled in 5 minutes in any other drama except people are actually considering jiggys claims instead of blowing them off as bullstuff.
his claims are being considered because he's a halfway respectable user unlike how, in most cases where people call forged evidence, someone who nobody knows who the forget they are

his claims are being considered because he's a halfway respectable user unlike how, in most cases where people call forged evidence, someone who nobody knows who the forget they are
since when was he halfway respectable. additionally the evidence presented is overwhelming and i dont believe the host or op could fake something like this considering they both appear to be younger users and anyone saying he didnt do it right now is only doing it for stuff like "he is my friend" or "he isnt talking right". jiggy also has a history of loving with peoples servers so saying this is beyond him because he is somehow respectable now is ridiculous.

Well people keep arguing that Jiggy is "too mature" to do stuff like this. But his remarks/comment come off as cynical and arrogant. He doesn't outright acknowledge the problem he just denies it with the most absurd excuse "It's Obviously fake, there's no way that these non-photoshopped pictures could ever muster enough evidence to accuse me of such a horrendous crime" ect. I've been around long enough to know who's on good terms with who, OP in this case doesn't use the forums for chit chat like many do ingame. He simply came on here to present evidence and thats it.

If Sir Dooble crashed a host's server and called him a schmuck in advance, would you believe it if some unknown user came here with considerable evidence? Well if you answered no, you're  doing it wrong.

since when was he halfway respectable.
"respectable" was the wrong term, what i meant was "mature"
also i'm not denying what happened i'm just skeptical about it considering how he's a decent person
although
sometimes users with decent or good reps can do stuffty things
which is why i'm not denying it

Well people keep arguing that Jiggy is "too mature" to do stuff like this. But his remarks/comment come off as cynical and arrogant. He doesn't outright acknowledge the problem he just denies it with the most absurd excuse "It's Obviously fake, there's no way that these non-photoshopped pictures could ever muster enough evidence to accuse me of such a horrendous crime" ect. I've been around long enough to know who's on good terms with who, OP in this case doesn't use the forums for chit chat like many do ingame. He simply came on here to present evidence and thats it.

If Sir Dooble crashed a host's server and called him a schmuck in advance, would you believe it if some unknown user came here with considerable evidence? Well if you answered no, you're  doing it wrong.
i'm not saying he's "too mature" to do it, i'm saying that he should be halfway considered before brushing off, which he has been
he's acting differently in this drama than he usually does, presumably either because someone drama'd him with false evidence, or because he has been caught in the act and is trying to defend himself

OP has a grudge against me and i'm %100 sure these photos are photo shopped I don't even recall joining "smudges" server. But so be it.
Idk... I've seen you say this on Cannon666's server too if I remember correctly.

Something doesn't seem right here.  Those pictures shouldn't be Photoshoped as that has never happened before on this forum.

Also, I think this guy may be related to the other guy (i forgot his name) who was stealing names and managed to take Sugar's name and spam up a server.

because he has been caught in the act and is trying to dismiss all claims that he did something wrong
here I cleaned up that last sentence for you