Badspots Wisdom

Author Topic: Badspots Wisdom  (Read 6536 times)

I was going to question why you think wisdom is bad.

Then I realised who's asking.
beadspot
beads with spots

Vinny

Old news, brought it up to the furry thread and donnie sperged out

? What sre you TAlking about Frien'd , ?

can i believe that this way of typing is another way of being sarcastic

or am i absolutely wrong

I just know for a long time a lot of people really didn't like him and there was a lot going on with that
I mean it's still probably 50/50. People just don't speak up because they know they'll be banned.

I have never experienced anything like the blockland forums. There is nothing like this place in existence anywhere else. The community is small enough that we all know each other. You know people you love and people you don't love so much, and yet you really do know EVERYONE.
im glad other people notice this. idk how to explain it but theres something about blf you just cant find anywhere else

i always think badspots an starfish but then i remember i dont actually know badspot at all. maybe hes an starfish in real life too but his forum persona is most likely in no way an accurate representation of him at all (although it might be a little). itd be cool to talk to him like a regular person but he probably has huge trust issues with literally everyone here lol

oh well. he looks like a cool guy, his interviews make him sound like a cool guy, hes into cool things, and he made a number of cool games, so i guess hes cool to some extent
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:43:32 PM by mod-man »

im glad other people notice this. idk how to explain it but theres something about blf you just cant find anywhere else

i always think badspots an starfish but then i remember i dont actually know badspot at all. maybe hes an starfish in real life too but his forum persona is most likely in no way an accurate representation of him at all (although it might be a little). itd be cool to talk to him like a regular person but he probably has huge trust issues with literally everyone here lol

oh well. he looks like a cool guy, his interviews make him sound like a cool guy, hes into cool things, and he made a number of cool games, so i guess hes cool to some extent
what did we learn today?

cool

dude you guys are underestimating him horribly

he's ice cold

He's absolute zero, actually

Going through Badspot's reddit posts was quite interesting.

i hate it when my game freezes up and i dont know why, having to disconnect because it rarely ever recovers

At least they don't forget bags.

but at this point you're beating dust