-=NOVA=-, The Building Club - Now has a logo - Now accepting people to join!!!

Author Topic: -=NOVA=-, The Building Club - Now has a logo - Now accepting people to join!!!  (Read 4209 times)

IF:
   •You are a good Builder
   •You like to build all the time
   •You built something that you took your time on
   •You JUST CANT STOP BUILDING!
This club is perfect for you! We, the -=NOVA=- Community need people to join our clan.
You can design your own Clan Tag. The original is -=NOVA=-
The Prototype Style was -+NOVA+-, if you want to use that one too.
 We have levels for people too:

•Best Builders
  •Admin
  •Co-Leader
  •Leader*

If you like to build, and wish to join, Please e-mail me at dabanana05@gmail.com
Dont forget, If you join, To get higher ranks, You have to join the forums at (Link Broken For Now)

EDIT: This is now a club, since lots of people said it shall be  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
And Mocheeze, No it doesn't.

Ok, So I got done making the logo. Give me feedback by voting with the Poll!

NOVA logo Copyright Miga 2005-2006. All rights Reserved.

We are now allowing recruits!
Look for the -=NOVA=- Recruiting server to join today!
-=NOVA=- No longer doing in Blockland. Forums only. Go to http://www.migasplace.co.nr/ and click "Forum"
*Only the founder, me can have the Leader Level unless passed to another person to keep.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 11:58:56 PM by Miga »

Awesome sounding clan. If you're all about building though, maybe consider calling it a building club or guild or something? Does NOVA stand for anything?

Mocheeze, I've been working on a Build Guild thing recently. Not that you would have known or anything just saying so nobody takes the idea. Also, the building club idea is the way of the future its not a clan type game.

Read the top edit. You will notice some changes

ive been building a large building on the space leval for 1.6 and its  been about a
year and im not done. most plp seen it. i call it nasa. so tall if u go to the roof u
cant see the ground. join bunkers and ask me  to change the level and load it for u.

Locked because people are talking about their builds... and all... and not talking about -=NOVA=-.

Unlocked because I want it unlocked and I want to tell you that the forums are down on mah website

Im gettin SMF next, phpBB doesnt work with ANYONE!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 12:42:08 AM by Miga »

phpbb works for me except for one glitch

Fine, club, but why is this in clan discussion then. HUH HUH HUH!? Just kidding, nice club.

lol

Suggestion to Badspot: Club Discussion