what is the WORST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Author Topic: what is the WORST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN  (Read 2622 times)

and by worst i mean something that literally makes you want to gag and die because its so disgusting/terrible/gorey

mine would have to be the 4 year old whos skull was bashed in with a hammer i just saw on 4chan 10 mins ago

I haven't seen it, but i've heard stories about the deep web. that place is truly terrifying from what i've heard about redrooms, hitman hiring, etc. stuff's completely forgeted up.
(Also im still very uncomfortable about using 4-chan, i haven't used it before and i really don't intend to use it, some of the things on there take a step farther than i'm willing to go)

putting my own cat out of its misery after he snaps his neck and bleeds out

putting my own cat out of its misery after he snaps his neck and bleeds out
loving christ man, i'm terribly sorry to hear you had to do that

I haven't seen it, but i've heard stories about the deep web. that place is truly terrifying from what i've heard about redrooms, hitman hiring, etc. stuff's completely forgeted up.
(Also im still very uncomfortable about using 4-chan, i haven't used it before and i really don't intend to use it, some of the things on there take a step farther than i'm willing to go)
I've been on the deep web and unless if you deliberately look for this stuff and know exactly where to look, you wont find the forgeted up stuff

well I haven't seen it and I hope I never will see it but there was a video on the dark net called "Daisy's destruction" which the video has been destroyed by the FBI since but I read a full description of this film and it was by far the worst thing I have ever heard of

One time on Facebook someone shared CP and everyone saw it, however the person was obviously hacked

I remember one time I saw a few of those obese fedora kids and they all walked past me and I almost vomited (no offense but I couldn't loving bare it) 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 05:33:23 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

a pointy cliterous attached to a super glued vagina with blood or the surprise saggy pusillanimous individual image
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:32:53 AM by captin crunch cereal »

I saw a person get skinned alive on 4ch

I must advise the most extreme viewer discretion. The link below leads to a Reddit comment with the YouTube video mirror (and the YouTube video requires an account and for you to confirm); I recommend reading the entire Reddit post before continuing on to the video if you so wish.

Some guy streamed on Twitch, and while it's not exactly clear, it sounds like he raped a girl. I am physically shaking and feeling ill to my stomach after listening to this thing the whole way through. I almost threw a punch at my monitor I was so mad.

The video shows no vision, it's just another guy recording the chat and audio. It's still forgeted up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/4hrkw5/streamer_verbally_and_possibly_physically_abuses/d2shp9g
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:49:13 AM by McJob »

Some picture of a dead guy with a bunch of knives in him
I didnt feel sick, kinda stared at the picture for a few seconds, but I feel bad for the guy

Holes
idk why i expected the movie holes at the end of that link