Author Topic: [Bricks] Emil's Brickpacks (Update to Small Ramps Corners and Glass Panes)  (Read 10768 times)

holy stuff thank you so mutch

Well I'm not exactly sure what could've caused that. I don't remember whether there was a problem or not in the first few hours of the first update's release, that I then (probably) fixed afterwards.

But I am positive that all I changed was the addition of a few bricks, which in no way should be able to affect the other bricks, even if the entire brickpack had changed name, as long as the bricks have the same names (datablock names) and what-not, then they should stay the same.

I'll try it out real quick just to see if it still does it

last time I tried using the updated version none of the previous small ramps would load properly requiring them all to be replaced which was quite a hassle lol
havent tried since then so it may be fixed idk what caused it
you can manually replace the bricks in the save file if you get the brick datablock name (eg the datablock name without "brick" and "data" prefix/suffix) and then replace all the corresponding ramp" with the new datablock. A good text editor will allow you to find-all and replace a bunch at once.

its possible that you have some different version of the original pack that's screwing with your save.

you can manually replace the bricks in the save file if you get the brick datablock name (eg the datablock name without "brick" and "data" prefix/suffix) and then replace all the corresponding ramp" with the new datablock. A good text editor will allow you to find-all and replace a bunch at once.

its possible that you have some different version of the original pack that's screwing with your save.
the problem with that is it was originally conflicting across hundreds of dupsaves lol, though it seems to be working fine now, idk why it was breaking when it was first updated but o well.

fist me pls
this is awesome

hey that's pretty good

man your bricks are always the first ones i look for in a server

theses bricks are epic