1 (7.7%)
ye
0 (0%)
yes
6 (46.2%)
forget you niggwer
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Glifcik Language  (Read 905 times)

Yes im trying again
anyways here have the letters, ALSO THIS LANGUAGE IS NOT A UPPERCASE LANGUAGE bicerimal script. THE CAPITALS IN THE FILE I WILL ADD IS JUST THE WAY TO ACCESS THEM ON THE KEYBOARD

here also have the font: http://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1289239/language123-1
DICTIONARY
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:49:26 PM by SubDaWoofer »

cool stuff brah
downloaded
compatible for BLF use tho?

cool stuff brah
downloaded
compatible for BLF use tho?
nein
you'll have to take pics
unless its possible to put the font into the default fonts

if you're going to make a syllabary, do not think of classifying the letters into a consonants group and a vowels group.
rather you should think of it as a table of CV combinations.

what you should do is: gather alllll your consonants (THAT IS, THESE) on one axis
get allllll your vowels (THESE) on the OTHER axis
taking an example from hiragana, this is what it should look like:

THEN you should make a bunch of symbols that add a consonant to the end of a syllable. because you have made a table of CV combinations. and to get the final C in CVC you need to do this. you don't have to enable all consonants to be added to the end.
continuing to take examples from japanese, they have a special character to add an -N to the end of a syllable.

you could do the same thing for the X in CXVC or you can combine symbols like japanese: き ki + や ya = きゃ kya.
you can also just add diacritics to evolve completely new sets of glyphs like japanese さ sa + " dakuten = ざ za

you also need to keep it more regular than how it currently is.

also, the proper term for "uppercase language" is bicameral script. because a language is not just a script.

-snip-
no i wont be making this a syllabary.
anyways i will regularly add some words to the OP
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:23:53 PM by SubDaWoofer »