Master King Deaddudes Vehicle Project (I finished update OP topic!)

Poll

nothing at moment

NA
0 (0%)
NA
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Master King Deaddudes Vehicle Project (I finished update OP topic!)  (Read 8318 times)

steering animation
brakelight animation
I'm guessing again you're using the newer blender exporter. And not the old 2.49 exporter with bones

Each animation is supposed to use bones and armatures.

That's why I don't trust the new DTS exporter until it's 100% done. If I'm not mistaken, I thought there was still issues with animating in the new exporter.

no, you can definitely properly animate things in ports dts exporter. rallyblock's lawn mower vehicle is made and animated in 2.77 only.

the issue is more learning the different format. you have to animate with empties, not armatures, and theres a couple characteristics/quirks about animated parts.

no, you can definitely properly animate things in ports dts exporter. rallyblock's lawn mower vehicle is made and animated in 2.77 only.

the issue is more learning the different format. you have to animate with empties, not armatures, and theres a couple characteristics/quirks about animated parts.
i know that, I was talking that bones and armatures must be used in the dts exporter

I probably worded things wrong; my apologies.

Whenever I see this I get reminded of this game

Whenever I see this I get reminded of this game
Ah yes, Jalopy. Love that game.

-snip-

Each animation is supposed to use bones and armatures.
-snip-

Not true, brakelight animations can be set up as visibility animations. Those don't require bones for you are only animating the visibility of one material.

ON:
Any news on the source of the problems?

Any news on the source of the problems?

I was so busying with life and I don't have time to fix it.

I was so busying with life and I don't have time to fix it.
Does this mean the Wildcat is cancelled? :(

*sighs* do you guys want my Vehicle Wildcat as a beta until I remake it?

Okay redo wildcat is take too long so I'm working on a 1969 Classic car that have function hidden headlights , 2 doors only can you Guess it?