iEvent - Campus is up...again

Author Topic: iEvent - Campus is up...again  (Read 18802 times)

oh yeah! i remember you. we need more coders, i'll let tom know when he gets off work :)

snake jousting is an art.

lel

ayyyyy

I was there for the announcement and I'd like to join as a coder.

Last time I coded for BL though was 2012 but I'm back and I'd like to be part of this

my steam is commander nick

we'll get in contact tomorrow, it's 3:30AM and i figured i should at least check the thread after my quick nap i guess.

Well... I built this.

^^^

we are partnered with the blockland olympics. just a friendly offer of help in case they need it.

other than that, blockoworld is in full preproduction swing. expect this thread to be really inactive until blockoworld is either over or we have time to start the doom DM.

idk if you'll do anything but I'm also a coder and I was hanging around the campus while it was being built

http://pastebin.com/zLVhdtL0
little brick menu I did with no intention to optimize that took like 3 days due to the sheer amount of lines and debugging I did

all of my other projects are on my PC (and I don't have access to it ATM)

steam is break',0,0); DROP Table Users;
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 05:26:06 AM by Metario »

i'll get back to you metario asap.

other than that i added a cool server status thingy :D.

I wouldn't mind joining. After all, I have a Level 3 Distinction Star in Event Organisation.

How's progress on Blockoworld going? Haven't heard much lately :/

quick update:

yes i'm in a hiatus with the clan right now due to some crazy work + school stuff going on. blockoworld is my main focus until we close off the last day, expect some more content very soon from us.

DOOM Themed DM

Is that the blockland doom dev team

sIGN ME UP BRAH
by coding you mean eventing right?

sIGN ME UP BRAH
by coding you mean eventing right?

both scripting and eventing.

after 2016 is over (blockoworld died out really loving quick) i'm gonna go ahead and start up the campus again.

lets hope we can start the year fresh and actually do something!!!