Author Topic: How I almost died in Indonesia and completely destroyed a 5 star hotel room  (Read 6894 times)

i enjoyed the story but how does glass float and how'd nobody on the floor below you report water dripping through their ceiling?

how did water not pour out through the front door

it does flood in indonesia, so i wouldn't doubt it if in a 5 star hotel they have flood proofing.

Floor was all tile and there were towels we used for the shower and just accidentally left them infront the door with all our clothes. The glass was broken after our soapy Waterpark expedition

The room flooded on accident though because I showered with my towel and left it on the drain without turning the shower off

This story smells over exaggerated. I mean, why would you not record this and put it on youtube to go viral?

This story smells over exaggerated. I mean, why would you not record this and put it on youtube to go viral?
There are hilarious videos I would love to post but they'd be deleted immediately as we're all naked. If you know a website I could post on i will but it's some seriously graphic stuff.

There are hilarious videos I would love to post but they'd be deleted immediately as we're all naked. If you know a website I could post on i will but it's some seriously graphic stuff.
Plz pm me them
I can trade you videos of my friends drunkenly yelling at each other

There is plenty of websites that will host those videos.

Just another day in the life of a normie

tfw you'll never experience this because you're a robot

You could probably put this on /b/, along with pics.
Edit: pm me vids too
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:09:30 PM by joe411 »

host it on dropbox or just pm us the raw file
holy stuff i want to see this

dude the loving shower love

c'mon man you could do way better than that!

liveleak i think