Author Topic: killer ender dragon23 [190163]: Cant take a loss, apparently.  (Read 4611 times)

/support
 calling it now, hes gonna come on the forums without an avatar and scream at everybody

Lol, as soon as Planr said Ima ban this starfish from my server, everyone just went off topic and this drama turned into a rant against him about banning a dude from his server.

What are you even on about, Metario? How the forget am I being an SJW, mate? What is this invisible all-powerful "point" you speak of, and why should I care about it? What exactly am I defending here that I "have been called out about"? I banned you from my server because you attacked blockland servers and when asked about it, you said you didn't give a stuff what others thought of you.
i think he's drawing the comparison between, say, an SJW refusing to serve a customer in their coffee shop for being a supporter of Annoying Orange, and you permabanning people from your server purely because they are immature.

like, yeah, maybe they are doing something wrong (not implying being a Annoying Orange supporter is always wrong), but you're taking it a bit extreme. Permabanning people from your server doesn't make them any more compelled to be mature or an upstanding community member, especially if they aren't a participant in the community/read drama. They wouldn't have any clue why they can't join your server, and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to express to you that they matured or such.

It would be the equivalent of me banning you from my server because i disagree with your banning practices, even if you wouldn't be an inconvenience on my server. Just because someone acts immaturely on their server doesn't mean they'll be an annoying douchebag on your server - if they end up being so, banning them at that point would be entirely justified.

noedit: killer ender dragon is pretty obviously in the wrong here, abusing admin power, so i decided to not comment on that.

/support

Probably 5-8 years old who likes to play minecraft and thinks spawnkilling is cool so he gets some attention.

noedit: killer ender dragon is pretty obviously in the wrong here, abusing admin power, so i decided to not comment on that.
That was the main reason I banned him. I am sharply critical of admin abuse. Players who act stuffty on one server will tend to act the same way elsewhere. This has been proven time and time again with people like Kalphiter, JazZ, Ki, Alf, and Boner.
Since he probably won't see the drama, the ban reason I wrote gives him a chance to do so, as it contains a link to this thread along with a description of what he did that warranted the ban. If he does want to get unbanned he can make a forum account and PM me (or alternatively friend me on steam and talk to me) and I would gladly do so.

planr stop being such a SJW

1. that term does not mean what you think it means

2. the rest of your post is some drivel about your "point not being invalidated"

the point you're trying to make is ??? forget if anyone knows

>implying I smoke
Bruh I vape dihydrogen monoxide whenever I shower

/infinitysupport

I hate spawnkillers

>implying I smoke
Bruh I vape dihydrogen monoxide whenever I shower
but but but dihydrogen monoxide is toxic!
1/100 people die from inhalation!!!!

but but but dihydrogen monoxide is toxic!
1/100 people die from inhalation!!!!

They simply overdosed on it. That's why our urine consists so highly of Dihidrogen Monoxide, because the bladder is getting rid of it.

"you fucingbich"
i've met him on noted's town rp, he was just an immature richard that couldn't spell and ended up getting banned while we were building
he's obsessed with rockets and he kept making a minigame after we kicked him so many times
then he got banned
pretty much
Probably 5-8 years old who likes to play minecraft and thinks spawnkilling is cool so he gets some attention.

"you fucingbich"
i've met him on noted's town rp, he was just an immature richard that couldn't spell and ended up getting banned while we were building
he's obsessed with rockets and he kept making a minigame after we kicked him so many times
then he got banned
pretty much
0/10 didn't link drama and wait for his reaction
The more info I get on him the more cancerous he seems,