Author Topic: Im at comic con philadelphia  (Read 668 times)

So far ive got to meet three X-files actors and two avenger actors
I got a picture with william (the smoking guy) from the x-files

And now im bored cause i cant buy anything
what do

When you go to an event like Comic Con, you shouldn't browsing the forums or asking people what to do. We're not you. Go enjoy it for yourself. If we were interested, we'd have gone ourselves.

Hit on some babes or meet some people. Maybe they're throwing an after party at one of the hotels.

When you go to an event like Comic Con, you shouldn't browsing the forums or asking people what to do. We're not you. Go enjoy it for yourself. If we were interested, we'd have gone ourselves.
Thats so wonderfuly nice of you. Ill be sure to look for a similar putdown next time you post about something youre exited about.
Hit on some babes or meet some people. Maybe they're throwing an after party at one of the hotels.
That would be amazing if I wasnt extremely underage for similar social interactions.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:32:14 PM by Ducky duck »

did not realize it was going on in philly right now
probably too lazy to go to it anyway lol

That would be amazing if I wasnt extremely underage for similar social interactions.
get a fake id

People do this all the time on the forums tho.
Don't poop on the party man