DragonoidSlayer: Spamming his own server through console/Eval

Author Topic: DragonoidSlayer: Spamming his own server through console/Eval  (Read 4526 times)

just a heads up. Happened on Gunny's server. (Gunny hosts for Karia, and Dragonoid hosts for Gunny) [I guess]

this kid is really weird and always asks me about done non-existent beef. if u have admin apps he'll probably apply so deny him

this is HIS server correct? but he's hosting for someone else so i don't think it's technically HIS server

i'm loving confused

this is HIS server correct? but he's hosting for someone else so i don't think it's technically HIS server

i'm loving confused
even if it is, that's no excuse to act like a handicap

Dragonoid requires people to give him SA if he's going to host for them so I wouldn't be surprised if he does this on other servers as well.

This was just a joke, im not sure why you were all so butt hurt about it. I was nice enough to lend you guys the server did you really need to resort to a drama just because we just veered off for a few minutes?

rofl

joke
butthurt
rofl

all reasons why I can't take you seriously.

It appears as though Gunny closed the case.  Nothing much here to provoke a drama to be honest.

This was just a joke, im not sure why you were all so butt hurt about it. I was nice enough to lend you guys the server did you really need to resort to a drama just because we just veered off for a few minutes?

roflol
Letting a SA spam your server and kill all of the players. What a funny a joke.

Letting a SA spam your server and kill all of the players. What a funny a joke.

We apologized to everyone and settled things down I didn't think it had to go on the forums

He griefed my server before. Wait that was Dragonslayer182. Unless they are the same person?

He griefed my server before. Wait that was Dragonslayer182. Unless they are the same person?

Thats someone else

Different people, same name.

Dragonoid requires people to give him SA if he's going to host for them so I wouldn't be surprised if he does this on other servers as well.
He requires people to give him Admin, because it helps him manage his servers just a bit more the server is extremely bugged so it's just a way to ease the fixing. Also he had my permission to do this it was mostly my fault not his, I should have stopped it clearly after it got really out of hand but I was giggling too much to see the chat. I'm positive he wouldn't do this anywhere else he solely out of my permission and nothing else.

Again everything is fine now we resolved / apologized for all the issues we caused and everything is fine now