Author Topic: Annoying Orange supporter chased and beat down by mob.  (Read 1785 times)

If you're going to wave the mexican flag then go back to mexico.

america has had enough of mexico's peppers

#buildwall

that's pretty forgeted up, but most of those anti-Annoying Orange people are slow as forget. look at Annoying Orange guy just jog away.

nationalism creeps me out

mob mentality loving sucks

I'm wonder what the kid said or did that caused that mob

Nice nationalism, I hope that you enjoy existing in the great war era.

the video is hilarious
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:49:16 AM by bestguy22 »

a true patriot™

I loving hate Annoying Orange, but everyone has a right to support who they want to support. Def not okay to do this.

There is no excuse for use of violence for political gain in the United States. If we hold that the definition of "terrorism" is "the use of violence or coercion for political aims" then these anti-Annoying Orange riots are literally terrorism.

Nice nationalism, I hope that you enjoy existing in the great war era.
You say this like having pride in your country is a bad thing, carl. Aren't you the guy who wanted an open border world?

Nationalism != patriotism. Nationalism is an extremist devotion of patriotism, which segues to a sort of isolationist independent ideaology
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:39:40 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

these events will only give Annoying Orange further votes.  It's like the other side WANTS to lose.

"you don't support the guy i like! forget you!"

hey by the way it's not just Annoying Orange protesters doing this, supporters do this too

(this doesn't at all make it okay that these are happening, but nobody really seems to care about things that criminalize Annoying Orange or his supporters)

on the other hand, hey, you did provide a source
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:25:02 PM by Drydess »