Author Topic: Something to look into.  (Read 1292 times)

As an aside, The new TBM location for the developing aspect is at blueedge.swivelgames.com
After doing my annual check of the TBM forums I saw someone post the above, I go there and find out that Sampapa has joined the "BlueLogic" team.
Link
http://www.bluelogicteam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10

discuss or correct.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 06:57:57 PM by dUMBELLS »

TBM is dead, its members are dead and the topic should be dead,

Let them do whatever they want on their forums and leave old arguments alone.

Well, I don't think it is quite "dead" since it has been updated this month.

Well, even if it slightly comes back, how would that really effect us?

Changed the topic name to make more sense.
If they did, I wouldn't really say it would affect us, which is why I just changed the topic name.

Well, I don't think it is quite "dead" since it has been updated this month.

Like a zombie trying to climb out of a ravine it had fallen in and died in in the first place who can't make it back to where it was without its arms falling off. TBM is dead. It cannot come back no matter how much they think they can or how hard they try.

Hey all,

I wanted to clear this little mess up a bit.

The BlueLogic Development Team is a web-based programming team. We do not have anything to do with the development of TBM. Yes, TBM is one of my personal preferred versions of Blockland but that does not mean I am against RTB, or Retail Blockland. I do not want to have an image stamped on BlueLogic or myself, the leader, as a rival. We all have our own opinions and one of mine is that I prefer TBM+DTB over RTB Blockland.

The post made by elrunethe2nd did not contain accurate information. I did add sections for TBM players to post their own content, but BlueLogic is in no way a part of TBM's core development.

The fact that Sampapa has joined BlueLogic is true, but BlueLogic is not in anyway associated with the developers of TBM.

I want to apologize for any misunderstandings that this may have caused. I am good friends with many TBM members, as well as a few RTB members. I have not tried Retail myself, but I'm sure its nothing to complain about.

I do not plan on becoming enemies with the Blockland community, the forum, or any of its users.

Thanks for that. Locked.