Author Topic: LEGO Dimensions: Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Sonic, 80s movies and more  (Read 2617 times)

i can't believe that LEGO is now building a minifig of a dead franchise

OH MY GOSH

THATS CREEPY

mission impossible guy looks like edgy harry potter with a motorcycle
holy forget I was just skimming through and just looking at the minifigs and just assumed that was potter

He ate way too much chili dogs. This is also what happens when a company uses its money hungry hands on you.

On the plus side, he doesn't seem to be heavily inspired by the redesign.

the way the lighting is makes it look like sonic took a bite out of this guy

Guys is it just me or does Finn look like Sugar

Wth guys they really don't look much different than the og characters. Except maybe Jake.

avoiding teen titans go at all costs

Maybe they could add some value to the gameplay instead of making stuffty Tt-Formula(TM) levels with overpriced licensed characters?

Maybe they could add some value to the gameplay instead of making stuffty Tt-Formula(TM) levels with overpriced licensed characters?

Don't you know kids love the Tried and True (TM) formula? Nothing says "using the power of imagination" like jumping around and smashing things!

i have it but havent played since i managed to break it in the first level and trapped myself where i couldnt kill myself 10/10

>using 2016 tumblr ghostbusters

Are we sure it's Teen Titans Go and not the original? We have only seen a few seconds of Beast Boy but to me he seems more like he was in the original series, of course like I said we have only seen a few seconds.