Author Topic: CHILL AF AS forget V4  (Read 2659 times)

im eating american skittles of freedom

so chiiiilllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll

senior trip was yesterday
chill af
best part was getting to flex my loud ass car in front of the whole senior class tho.

spent last night drawing while listening to metal till 2am

chill i guess?!???!?

road trip from nevada to florida

chill i guess

attempting to forget around in nifskope to make f:nv weapons or somestuff
there are like no good tutorials on how to do it, i'll find a way

can't frickin get frickin MONGOOSE to work so I AMWDNWOT MNOT CHILL

i keep trying to get a group of friends to go to cedar point with me, but they keep blowing me off. it's making me wonder if they even wanna hang out with me

it's making me wonder if they even wanna hang out with me
ask them and you're more than likely to get your answer

the capital letters in the title are making me lose my chill

*Banging desk* I AM SO CHILL RIGHT NOW.

this thread isnt chill enough

my life has settled once again into a schedule since school ended. Which is unfortunate because the next week is supposed to be chaotic (Smash tournament and hanging out with 2+ people on 2 different days) and then a 10 day trip to see my best friend that i haven't seen in a year.

Since I'm waiting, my days mainly consist of listening to a lot of music, occasional spurs of random work on a world, and a lot of thinking. I have two more days of waiting but a portion of my friend group will actually be available the last two days so that's cool.

I am also slowly going on the forums less and less, the bl forums my interaction-with-other-humans zone, but recently i've gotten into reddit, and actual friends more lol.

I don't think I talk to anyone on steam anymore bar proxibomb or nal, even though I'm still online the same amount.