Poll

Do you want to see more?

Yes.
6 (75%)
No.
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Daswiruch's stufffest of a Channel [EPISODE II]  (Read 1059 times)

I'm Colorway and we're going welcome. (The "We're going bye-bye" was a nervous accident that I sort of decided to make my motif.)

Current Series:

Colorway's Quick Game 'Reviews' - Unscripted (Now semi-scripted) videos that are not actually reviews of games but rather first or last impressions.

Colorway's Quick Game 'Reviews' - Episode I - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (4:14) TL;DW: I don't like it.
Colorway's Quick Game 'Reviews' - Episode II - Borderlands 2 (2:08) TL;DW: I like it.

Filming Now: Episode III - Borderlands (?:??) TL;DW: I'm indifferent.

Coming Soon: Episode IV - Tales From The Borderlands (?:??) TL;DW: I like it., Episode V - Sonic Adventure (?:??) TL;DW: It's probably not that good but I'm blinded by nostalgia., Episode VI - Sonic Adventure 2 (?:??) TL;DW: It's probably not that good but I'm blinded by nostalgia.

I recently discovered that I like sitting in front of a camera and just letting my mouth spew.
Tell me what you guys like and dislike my stufffest of a channel.

I'd also like to know what you guys would like to see.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:32:54 PM by Daswiruch »

why not do the borderlandses in chronological order

why not do the borderlandses in chronological order
because i got tps a few days ago, was severely disappointed in it and now we're going backwards all of the sudden

borderlands the pre sequel sucks richard

if it says anything, i thought your intro was a joke that would lead to a better video. i then skipped around and realized that it actually was just you sitting in front of the camera the entire time.

i didn't feel any interest in watching the whole thing. i couldn't focus on what you were saying because your speech was so scattered with "uhhh" and mouth clicking.

i like your voice and i think it could be utilized in such a better fashion. write out a script, practice it, and try to say it quickly, and show us the actual game. what i just saw was just not interesting.

borderlands the pre sequel sucks richard
i guess the real reason that i'm disappointed in tps is because i was very much expecting borderlands 3 but what i got was borderlands 2 1/2
if it says anything, i thought your intro was a joke that would lead to a better video. i then skipped around and realized that it actually was just you sitting in front of the camera the entire time.

i didn't feel any interest in watching the whole thing. i couldn't focus on what you were saying because your speech was so scattered with "uhhh" and mouth clicking.

i like your voice and i think it could be utilized in such a better fashion. write out a script, practice it, and try to say it quickly, and show us the actual game. what i just saw was just not interesting.
thanks for your input dude
the series was going to be just me sitting in front of a camera talking for ~4 minutes like this first one was but i guess just sitting down and venting isn't something that people really want to see
it's meant to be unscripted because that's just how i flow but i guess i'll plan it out next time
i couldn't show the actual game beacuse i don't feel right using other youtubers' footage and recording a screen with a camera would be stuff but i guess i'll try it

is there anything that you would like to see in the future?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:08:38 AM by Daswiruch »

thanks for your input dude
the series was going to be just me sitting in front of a camera talking for ~4 minutes like this first one was but i guess just sitting down and venting isn't something that people really want to see
it's meant to be unscripted because that's just how i flow but i guess i'll plan it out next time
i couldn't show the actual game beacuse i don't feel right using other youtubers' footage and recording a screen with a camera would be stuff but i guess i'll try it

is there anything that you would like to see in the future?
it seems appealing at first to do that but really it's just lazy, man. put more work into it and do editing and you'll feel really accomplished, and people will like your videos better. using others' footage is alright as long as you give credit and actually do something with it, as in responding to it and such, which is the point of the video so you'd be fine. i'd like you to, later, when you're feeling more motivated, include maybe some articles written about it, other reviews, comments made by the developers. put as much stuff as possible pertaining to arguing your point

it seems appealing at first to do that but really it's just lazy, man. put more work into it and do editing and you'll feel really accomplished, and people will like your videos better. using others' footage is alright as long as you give credit and actually do something with it, as in responding to it and such, which is the point of the video so you'd be fine. i'd like you to, later, when you're feeling more motivated, include maybe some articles written about it, other reviews, comments made by the developers. put as much stuff as possible pertaining to arguing your point
the main purpose of the series was to keep it short (~4 minutes) and i'll attempt to chock some more content into that 4 minutes but it's going to be a squeeze
thanks

also the original video was 7 minutes long and 3 of those was me going 'uh' and thinking so it's always going to be edited but i guess i needed to cut more out of this first one
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:20:06 AM by Daswiruch »

the main purpose of the series was to keep it short (~4 minutes) and i'll attempt to chock some more content into that 4 minutes but it's going to be a squeeze
thanks
you know how some dudes will do videos no punctuation style? you could do that. just like, edit out all of the pauses to make it seem like you're talking fast. it's way easier to fit stuff in that way.

sorry if i'm being brutal with any of this, i'm trying to be as constructive as possible

sorry if i'm being brutal with any of this, i'm trying to be as constructive as possible
it's great and i need it
criticism comes in all forms and harshnesses
you know how some dudes will do videos no punctuation style? you could do that. just like, edit out all of the pauses to make it seem like you're talking fast. it's way easier to fit stuff in that way.
hey, that's a pretty good idea
thanks

it's great and i need it
criticism comes in all forms and harshnesses hey, that's a pretty good idea
thanks
ok awesome. I really do think your voice could work for this, you just need practice

I agree with this
i don't write a script for any of my videos, i generally just improv the whole thing and cut out the parts that I find boring or unneeded, leaving decent enough content.

okool kids klub boys episode 2 is up and i've cut out ~5 minutes of me going 'uhh' and thinking/loving around and compressed this bitch into 2 minutes
also blurry gameplay recorded directly from my tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmeI24mkbLA

why does it sound like you're about to cry near the end of when you say "i'm not wearing any pants right now"?