Best memories on blockland v20?

Author Topic: Best memories on blockland v20?  (Read 3238 times)

What are your silliest/funny memories back in the day of v20? One of mine was when I was doing a renderman hunt with a bus. It spawned on my hood and send it loving flying.

What are your silliest/funny memories back in the day of v20? One of mine was when I was doing a renderman hunt with a bus. It spawned on my hood and send it loving flying.

i don't worry about the versoin :D i just play the game #roasted :D

Pretending I was an evil fin from adventure time on the slopes.

Gravity Cat's Gov vs Rebels
Jorgur's RPG
Heedicalking's Slopes TDM

Finding all the secret passage ways in the maps, and
actually going to servers not filled with noobs...

The boss battles in the bedroom

Pretending V21 was not coming.

Hanging out with Tophat.
Hosting Boss Battles, even though my version of it was loving stuff.

Hosting Boss Battles, even though my version of it was loving stuff.
basically me in v21 months ago hosting static maps bedroom with really awful balanced bosses and classes, but I did make a somewhat decent mountain map, but that was a big expansion to a boss battles map mr queeba hosted

GSF Paradise, I remember going around on Singleplayer and adding doors and stuff inside the buildings + hospital, and creating cars, omg the nostalgia, it hurts. I also remember playing with the Pirate Build on the Kitchen, playing on the simple but probably my favorite map Apocalyptic Wasteland, and, probably my biggest memory, going on Bedroom/Kitchen and searching for all the secrets. I had this weird interest to keep looking for secret places, even though I had probably found them all lol. I also made some weird theory that Kitchen and Bedroom were connected idk.

I was so close to summoning the Bedroom interior with the mission editor in v21, I saw it on the menu, clicked it.

Got an error.

Blockland crashed.

Cried self to sleep.

Speeding around New York then diving through the water into Blue Hell