Author Topic: Reshade  (Read 1038 times)

Im trying to get reshade to work with my blockland. could someone help me fix the problem?

First, what exactly is the problem?
And secondly, are you using the latest version of ReShade from ReShade.me?

Yes, I also put in the blockland.exe into the thing and this and that But it wont work.

This is like you telling us your door won't close, but not saying anything else and not letting us see the door. We have no idea what's going on. I assume you have shaders enabled in the shaders area? Are they compatible? If there is red text in the corner you've selected a shader that doesn't work with Blockland and the compile failed. Try disabling all shaders and re-enabling them one-by-one until it stops working, and whichever you enabled latest you can't use. Skip it and start enabling them again, repeat until all wanted shaders are enabled or incompatible.

If there's no text in the corner at all when it starts, you've got bigger problems.

It has yellow text saying Cannot load Texturedex or somthing

Im trying to get reshade to work with my blockland. could someone help me fix the problem?

pics? more info?

As far as I know, ReShade doesn't work on Blockland if you have an Intel 4000 or something similar.

pics? more info?
Here, it also just stops responding for a quick second so don't ask.

Are you attempting to use MXAO (which it appears you are)? You need to have the bayer16x16.png file (included in the MXAO zip folder) in the same folder as the MXAO.fx file you are using.

Are you attempting to use MXAO (which it appears you are)? You need to have the bayer16x16.png file (included in the MXAO zip folder) in the same folder as the MXAO.fx file you are using.
Im not using MXAO?

Sorry for double post but I forgot to mention im only using Ascii?

From what it appears to me, you're just applying it to the BlocklandLauncher.exe, you have to apply ReShade to the Blockland.exe located at \Users\(User)\Blockland\Blockland.exe