Poll

Have you had this problem as well?

Yes
No
I can't remember

Author Topic: Blockland crashes whenever I try to host a server on multiplayer or singleplayer  (Read 1082 times)

Title says it all.

Also, I think that I have one add-on in there that's causing all of this. I've disabled a lot of add-ons and it still crashes, so I think there's a core add-on that crashes my game and I have to disable it in order for Blockland to not crash.

Can you host Freebuild?

Can you host Freebuild?
I probably could, but I can't be bothered to at the moment. I'm pretty sure the problem is my addons, although a couple of days ago I had the exact same amount of addons and it seemed to be working just fine.

should post if you can host freebuild or not

and a console log

should post if you can host freebuild or not

and a console log
Hosting a freebuild was successful, so it's more likely one of my addons causing the problem. And if you were referring to my original post, I've already put it there. If you meant on this post, then I'll do that.

try removing gamemode_zombie from your addons folder

try removing gamemode_zombie from your addons folder
Yep, it works. I'll try hosting a server with gamemode_zombie, and if it works I'll be over the moon. I'll reply letting you know if it works or not. Also, Conan, thank you for solving this and the instruments items not working. You should be promoted on the forum or something.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The problem is gamemode_zombie. Thanks for telling me, Conan.

np

gamemode zombie was literally made 8 years ago and blockland has changed very much since then so its not surprising it breaks bl often