Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape Video Gamplay!  (Read 1324 times)

So i have video of tezuni's prison escape on my youtube channel and it is this  year 2016 and was created the day of this post

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibQ9LmpjMcc&feature=youtu.be

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Note: sorry for posting so many things i only cared for the forums for addons but not it's the community also but ill stop posting so much.

Stuff like this goes into here.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=20.0
Also is there suppose to be commentary in the video?

Note: sorry for posting so many things i only cared for the forums for addons but not it's the community also but ill stop posting so much.
You can post as much as you want as long as its not stuffposting

also the video is laggy as hell

yeah the cideo is laggy for something idek why
will i was playing i was perfect

Stuff like this goes into here.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=20.0
Also is there suppose to be commentary in the video?

no i don't really want to reveal my vioce to random people that much

can you please calm down on the posts? you don't have to make 50 threads per day, and why is there a huge space in the op? also the video is way to laggy.

This video is.. not great. All you did was play prison escape for 20 minutes. You didn't show anything special, or bring anything to the table that nobody else can. The FPS was about 0.6 for the video, and no commentary = nothing original(for this kind of video).

This video is.. not great. All you did was play prison escape for 20 minutes. You didn't show anything special, or bring anything to the table that nobody else can. The FPS was about 0.6 for the video, and no commentary = nothing original(for this kind of video).
yeah i know sorry man i have a crap intel pc. so stop hating man i wish i could roast you right now but nah... not worth it

yeah i know sorry man i have a crap intel pc. so stop hating man i wish i could roast you right now but nah... not worth it
What the actual forget? I have you criticism.. You're the one that posted your content on the blf to be seen and criticized. If you don't have content that you are willing to have criticized, don't post at all.. especially if you excuse your lack of quality with "i have a crap intel pc". If you don't have the tools or hardware/software required to make a video, don't make a video. I'm not hating, I'm giving criticism. Tell me where I said 'you're stuff' 'i hate you' 'this is loving terrible' or anything along those lines. I didn't because I don't intend to loving insult people for no reason.. it's not personal, I am just giving you my critiques on the content that you posted.

Seen when was he "hating".

3$ Intel -6 CPU

It honestly felt like I was watching a slideshow.

This made me laugh