Author Topic: Police Belt  (Read 7234 times)

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 05:17:00 PM by Daniel.S »

gun-less version for eurocigarettes please and shotgun version for province latin america cigarettes please.

Make the handcuffs lighter gray than the belt, and work on the gun on the side of the belt please. looks good other than that!

I'll add another the default gun and change the handcuffs tomorrow, I'm in bed at the moment on my phone, sorry
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:54:29 PM by Daniel.S »

Continue this, turn this topic in to a gear topic and make vests, helmets, etc. I would love apreciate you in the blink of an eye

i like it
Continue this, turn this topic in to a gear topic and make vests, helmets, etc. I would appreciate you in the blink of an eye
also, this should be like an item that give 1-2 more inventory slots when worn

Its a great item and I don't think you need to make anything cause like ya said its just for Our RP Needs not for dms or such.... I love it though and I think that it is an original!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but throwing an item (ctrl W) causes the belt to go invisible on the player.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but throwing an item (ctrl W) causes the belt to go invisible on the player.

The beauty of the blockland community.

The beauty of the blockland community.

??
I have that problem with mounted items too, lol
example, you have the belt equipped, but when you toss your printer or something you lose it.

I tried Ctrl W with this version and it didn't disappear 

Mmm yis delicious new model

Mmm yis delicious new model
I'm still not sure about the model :/