Author Topic: Drydess - I don't like you but I'm going to keep following your clan thread.  (Read 23005 times)

We get it Drydess, you don't like The Harvest. You don't need to keep stuffting it with irrelevant conversation and bait.

i don't "skulk around clan threads to stuff them up", i just don't like you

looks like somebody wants in the Harvest, eh?

It's more of his ego than the clan.

Eh, I mean, if I made a clan and peoe stuff on it, I'd ban them. I wouldn't do the thing with Qi tho, or at the very least not do it for the reason of that a guilt by association, and instead that they were a problem previously.

sorry, just popping in real quick

it's just fooling around lol, no harm done

hockey is for cool kids

pff that's what girls do, REAL men use vodka!

why is it that every quote except the first one is from longer away than march
Also note that I've constantly tried to cool things between me and you starfishs' circlejerk clan and you've mocked me in return, so kindly forget off

Noedit what the hell is with those last two quotes, they're not incriminating in the slightest

Also note that I've constantly tried to cool things between me and you starfishs' circlejerk clan and you've mocked me in return, so kindly forget off

You've been at it since the beginning of the creation of the thread till now, there is no cooling off period.

every quote in this thread is months old with the exception of one.

You've been at it since the beginning of the creation of the thread till now, there is no cooling off period.
lmao where have i heard that before

every quote in this thread is months old with the exception of one.

I could dig up fresh quotes, but anyone can do that in the thread so I'm just digging up old quotes to show how long he's been at it.

I could dig up fresh quotes, but anyone can do that in the thread so I'm just digging up old quotes to show how long he's been at it.
well let me just express my disappointment in drydess real quick. i'm sure that someone as moral as you would never stuff up a thread under any circumstances.

when you forget he joined in the stufffest argument that is your clan thread at page 15, not from 'THE VERY BEGINNING' or page 1.
My god, you cannot see humor at all.
this was his first post in your thread, not counting replying to you in other threads, if he did.

yes, i was quite the stuck-up starfish around that time, i can see that quite clearly
on the other hand i'm actually not anymore (believe it or not people change, what a shocker!)
i changed the same way you changed from posting research links on servers, except imo i changed a bit more considering that you still try and publicly shame people for recognizing that you're a cunt
how is it harder to find fresh quotes than ones that are months old...? like seriously i could find examples of me calling you out for trolling and deflecting your attempts to establish moral superiority in less than a minute

yes, i was quite the stuck-up starfish around that time, i can see that quite clearly

You said this in between page 80-150. Then continued.

if you could do that why did you not put it them in the op?

You said this in between page 80-150. Then continued.
i actually had a phase a couple of weeks long where i literally said nothing bad about you and you still kept accusing me of being the starfish

if you could do that why did you not put it them in the op?
i suppose he'd rather have his underlings and/or peasants back him up rather than blast drydess with everything already

then again, digging through 180+ pages isn't exactly fun

i actually had a phase a couple of weeks long where i literally said nothing bad about you and you still kept accusing me of being the starfish

And then you try playing it off like you just want to have casual chit chat.

And then you try playing it off like you just want to have casual chit chat.
yes, that's exactly what i was going for to prevent you eventually getting all pissy at me and making a backfiring drama