Author Topic: Plot generator  (Read 1709 times)

Show off your creations of whatever story you made, and post a picture of the story(s)

Link here: http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
Note: It doesent accept bad words so try to bypass it somehow or some way

Heres my stuffty story.

Macaroni And Cheese looked at the spotty sausage in his hands and felt surprised.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his Smelly surroundings. He had always loved Hot The Microwave with its klutzy, kindhearted kettles. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Hot Pockets. Hot was a hungry bear with brunette abs and ginger warts.

Macaroni gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an articulate, cowardly, beer drinker with solid abs and wide warts. His friends saw him as an enchanting, encouraging elephant. Once, he had even helped a healthy toddler recover from a flying accident.

But not even an articulate person who had once helped a healthy toddler recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Hot had in store today.

The moon shone like cooking rats, making Macaroni angry.

As Macaroni stepped outside and Hot came closer, he could see the sad smile on her face.

"I am here because I want Top Ramen," Hot bellowed, in a clever tone. She slammed her fist against Macaroni's chest, with the force of 9156 maggots. "I frigging love you, Macaroni And Cheese."

Macaroni looked back, even more angry and still fingering the spotty sausage. "Hot, so they're finally here," he replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two damaged, defeated dogs partying at a very splendid wedding, which had reggae music playing in the background and two kind uncles boating to the beat.

Suddenly, Hot lunged forward and tried to punch Macaroni in the face. Quickly, Macaroni grabbed the spotty sausage and brought it down on Hot's skull.

Hot's brunette abs trembled and her ginger warts wobbled. She looked barmy, her body raw like a melodic, muddy map.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Hot Pockets was dead.

Macaroni And Cheese went back inside and made himself a nice drink of beer.
THE END

new story; Top Ramen and Lean Cuisine
By; A Freaking Heck

Top Ramen Brand is a busty, blue-balled and top ramen Edible Food from Walmart. His life is going nowhere until he meets Lean Cuisine Brand, a spicy, top ramen woman with a passion for me.

Top Ramen takes an instant disliking to Lean Cuisine and the nitrogen and gas ways she learnt during her years in Target.

However, when a off-brand cereal tries to offer cheetos Top Ramen, Lean Cuisine springs to the rescue. Top Ramen begins to notices that Lean Cuisine is actually rather homoloveual at heart.

But, the pressures of Lean Cuisine's job as a Edible Food leave her blind to Top Ramen's affections and Top Ramen takes up top ramen to try an distract herself.

Finally, when black Edible Food, Maruchan Noodles Brand, threatens to come between them, Lean Cuisine has to act fast. But will they ever find the top ramen love that they deserve?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:35:26 PM by Whackin »

mad libs 2: electric boogaloo

Macaroni And Cheese looked at the spotty sausage in his hands and felt surprised.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his Smelly surroundings. He had always loved Hot The Microwave with its klutzy, kindhearted kettles. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Hot Pockets. Hot was a hungry bear with brunette abs and ginger warts.

Macaroni gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an articulate, cowardly, beer drinker with solid abs and wide warts. His friends saw him as an enchanting, encouraging elephant. Once, he had even helped a healthy toddler recover from a flying accident.

But not even an articulate person who had once helped a healthy toddler recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Hot had in store today.

The moon shone like cooking rats, making Macaroni angry.

As Macaroni stepped outside and Hot came closer, he could see the sad smile on her face.

"I am here because I want Top Ramen," Hot bellowed, in a clever tone. She slammed her fist against Macaroni's chest, with the force of 9156 maggots. "I frigging love you, Macaroni And Cheese."

Macaroni looked back, even more angry and still fingering the spotty sausage. "Hot, so they're finally here," he replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two damaged, defeated dogs partying at a very splendid wedding, which had reggae music playing in the background and two kind uncles boating to the beat.

Suddenly, Hot lunged forward and tried to punch Macaroni in the face. Quickly, Macaroni grabbed the spotty sausage and brought it down on Hot's skull.

Hot's brunette abs trembled and her ginger warts wobbled. She looked barmy, her body raw like a melodic, muddy map.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Hot Pockets was dead.

Macaroni And Cheese went back inside and made himself a nice drink of beer.
THE END

new story; Top Ramen and Lean Cuisine
By; A Freaking Heck

Top Ramen Brand is a busty, blue-balled and top ramen Edible Food from Walmart. His life is going nowhere until he meets Lean Cuisine Brand, a spicy, top ramen woman with a passion for me.

Top Ramen takes an instant disliking to Lean Cuisine and the nitrogen and gas ways she learnt during her years in Target.

However, when a off-brand cereal tries to offer cheetos Top Ramen, Lean Cuisine springs to the rescue. Top Ramen begins to notices that Lean Cuisine is actually rather homoloveual at heart.

But, the pressures of Lean Cuisine's job as a Edible Food leave her blind to Top Ramen's affections and Top Ramen takes up top ramen to try an distract herself.

Finally, when black Edible Food, Maruchan Noodles Brand, threatens to come between them, Lean Cuisine has to act fast. But will they ever find the top ramen love that they deserve?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:55:22 AM by TableSalt »

Danny DeVito looked at the ripped gun in his hands and felt irritable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his pretty surroundings. He had always loved picturesque Oxford with its queenlike, quarrelsome quarries. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel irritable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of DEnny DEhvido. DEnny was a controlling author with curvaceous warts and sloppy fingers.

Danny gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a courageous, peculiar, squash drinker with handsome warts and hairy fingers. His friends saw him as a condemned, cool carer. Once, he had even saved a concerned kitten that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a courageous person who had once saved a concerned kitten that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what DEnny had in store today.

The wind blew like boating maggots, making Danny puzzled.

As Danny stepped outside and DEnny came closer, he could see the weary glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want justice," DEnny bellowed, in a stupid tone. He slammed his fist against Danny's chest, with the force of 3019 tortoises. "I frigging love you, Danny DeVito."

Danny looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the ripped gun. "DEnny, you must think I was born yesterday," he replied.

They looked at each other with barmy feelings, like two hissing, handsome hamsters singing at a very arrogant wedding, which had piano music playing in the background and two gracious uncles smiling to the beat.

Suddenly, DEnny lunged forward and tried to punch Danny in the face. Quickly, Danny grabbed the ripped gun and brought it down on DEnny's skull.

DEnny's curvaceous warts trembled and his sloppy fingers wobbled. He looked afraid, his body raw like a smelly, stingy sandwich.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later DEnny DEhvido was dead.

Danny DeVito went back inside and made himself a nice beaker of squash.

What the forget have I created
It's hilarious but I didn't intend for it to be that way, nor did I expect the website to mangle everything up

i like your screen resolution

Smartass Coolguy32
A Short Story
by Some Dumb Kid
Coolguy32 had always hated Bad WhocaresVille with its high-pitched, hushed Houses. It was a place where he felt Sad.

He was a Smartass, Coder, Root beer drinker with Skinny Legs and Skinny Arms. His friends saw him as a high-pitched, hushed Human. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a knowledgeable Young man. That's the sort of man he was.

Coolguy32 walked over to the window and reflected on his Good surroundings. The Sun shone like Hating Emolga.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of StarNova . StarNova was a Hero Human with Legs and Skinny Arms.

Coolguy32 gulped. He was not prepared for StarNova.

As Coolguy32 stepped outside and StarNova came closer, he could see the long glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Death," StarNova bellowed, in a Good tone. He slammed his fist against Coolguy32's chest, with the force of 8403 Snivy. "I frigging hate you, Coolguy32 ."

Coolguy32 looked back, even more Mean and still fingering the Psvita Laptop. "StarNova, kill yourself," he replied.

They looked at each other with Rude feelings, like two faithful, frail Fennekin running at a very Bad party, which had Techno music playing in the background and two Dumb uncles Fighting to the beat.

Suddenly, StarNova lunged forward and tried to punch Coolguy32 in the face. Quickly, Coolguy32 grabbed the Psvita Laptop and brought it down on StarNova's skull.

StarNova's Legs trembled and his Skinny Arms wobbled. He looked Mad, his body raw like a panicky, poor PSVITA.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later StarNova was dead.

Coolguy32 went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Root beer.

THE END