Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape - brycat9001 / Akowalski / Warzone - Spamming chat  (Read 17309 times)

He should due to what he did though. Would you rather me stay silent and have him get away scott free and have there be a chance of this stuff happening all over again?

I'm pretty sure Akowalksi won't do it again. I don't want him to lose his SA, he's a great SA, but you just caught him at the wrong place and wrong time

lol
keep in mind: your persistence to raise awareness and try to get ako's admin revoked is just as silly and vain as me muting him. It will never make a difference, and will only end up annoying others.

He's a great SA, but you just caught him at the wrong place and wrong time
Aparantly not or else none of this stuff would've happened.

You should because you majorly abused your powers by spamming the chat like a mad man, avoiding mute and spamming the mute message, making your tags the biggest size possible for you and another player, and all around being the worst one on this entire drama.

You deserve to loose SA from your actions.
For starters, that alt had those tags on it and they were set by someone else. I wanted to try different numbers in the font size to see how large they were before they stopped showing up. I kept my tags for like 3 minutes if even that, and I changed them back to what they were before. Along with that, I haven't done something like this before. I don't think I'm the worst one, I was the first to apologize yet you keep persisting that I loose my powers. You won't be able to accomplish much, I suggest you let it go

Sadly this was an instance where I was not on to act as crowd control. I can't say this hasn't happened before, because it has. There are times when I can be held responsible for situations like this. Sorry to all the players on at the time who had to endure the spam. I'll try to watch over everything more consistently. Hopefully you guys who do play on the server can still have fun and do what you like to do.

Sadly this was an instance where I was not on to act as crowd control. I can't say this hasn't happened before, because it has. There are times when I can be held responsible for situations like this. Sorry to all the players on at the time who had to endure the spam. I'll try to watch over everything more consistently. Hopefully you guys who do play on the server can still have fun and do what you like to do.

THE SAVIOR DAWNS ONTO US!

Dude you spammed the server.
Yeah holy stuff lol
And is this kiddie gonna get demoted yet? Why does he still have SA after clearly demonstrating that he can't handle the power?

For starters, that alt had those tags on it and they were set by someone else. I wanted to try different numbers in the font size to see how large they were before they stopped showing up. I kept my tags for like 3 minutes if even that, and I changed them back to what they were before. Along with that, I haven't done something like this before. I don't think I'm the worst one, I was the first to apologize yet you keep persisting that I loose my powers. You won't be able to accomplish much, I suggest you let it go

are u really trying to defend the fact that you intentionally spammed a server you are staff on

like really

Yeah holy stuff lol
And is this kiddie gonna get demoted yet? Why does he still have SA after clearly demonstrating that he can't handle the power?
He wasn't even SA

He wasn't even SA
Another thing, why is Ako STILL super admin even though he majorly abused his powers?

?

path you need to stop and log awag

?
You quoted someone who quoted warzone, so I got a little confused, sorry.

Read the topic before you post thanks

It ain't difficult to read the posts, boi.