Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape - brycat9001 / Akowalski / Warzone - Spamming chat  (Read 17284 times)

.Lastly I'm pretty sure he's 17.
He is not 17.  I am his older brother IRL and i am not entirely sure that he gave is real age out.  But in respect of his privacy, I won't. 
I am going to stay neutral in this whole predicament because my brother is involved and some people that are really nice to me are involved.

It's hard not to take you literally when the majority of your posts here are "i'm going to get on and clean up the ban list" "tez has been inactive its time for me to clean it" etc.
I guess I'll let you clean the ban list then.

I guess I'll let you clean the ban list then.
only super-admins can clean the banlist/ unban people

only super-admins can clean the banlist/ unban people
no way!

Don't worry I have re blacklisted path, Nickpb saves the day once again

Don't worry I have re blacklisted path, Nickpb saves the day once again
I had literally nothing to loving do with this and i'm blacklisted all of the sudden?
what the forget

I also find the ability to do this is wrong.You should not be able to change your tag without an admin doing so, because that just gives donators the ability to do things like this.

Both of you should act in a manner that defends yourself, or atleast apologize.

Ok first off, Akow is a super admin, sooooo. Second, I already said that I was at fault and I understand that. I'm sorry.

Ok first off, Akow is a super admin, sooooo. Second, I already said that I was at fault and I understand that. I'm sorry.

I also got de-reg'd, although it didn't gave any power whatsoever, so there, there's my punishment.

I already said that I was at fault and I understand that.

Bullstuff, you're only "sorry" that you got caught being a stuff

People are there to play the server, not watch handicaps spam it.

Bullstuff, you're only "sorry" that you got caught being a stuff

People are there to play the server, not watch handicaps spam it.

Ok, what do you want me to do then? Go to each and every individual person on the server last night and kiss their ass?

Ok, what do you want me to do then? Go to each and every individual person on the server last night and kiss their ass?
They want you to never do it again.

They want you to never do it again.

I dont plan on it lol

I feel like I'm a bit late to the party here, but I feel like this needs to be said.

What I see here is a bunch of donators that act like they're entitled.
Donators should recieve the same punishment that the users recieve. If they are given a higher rank, so what? It doesnt make it right that they recieve immunity from stuff like this.

I wouldn't say Warzone being a donator was making him act entitled, and normally I would of punished him severely but I literally couldn't see the chat due to spam from Akowalski. Now I can probably write off why he acted like that, as he was in the server teamspeak server with several super admins last night, and any player who was there probably knew they could get away with stuff while Akowalski was spamming messages and other stuff.

I also find the ability to do this is wrong.You should not be able to change your tag without an admin doing so, because that just gives donators the ability to do things like this.

If a player messed with their tags so they had a font size of like 72 I would remove their tags and ban them for an hour or so, I cannot edit tags of super admins and Akowalski is a super admin and set his tag to font size of like 144 or something a bit after Insanity's screenshots end. Most of the longer tags are the results of people pandering to super admins to get them to change their tags.

Getting banned for a minute is overall just an annoyance because there is no reason to ban someone for a minute, unless it has a worthy message that you could not do via kick, but in this case, there wasn't.

You are correct about the usage of the ban-rifle. Generally it's used for stuffs and giggles by the staff, usually on the staff as well, not players in the mini-game.

And yeah, we really need to keep a better handle on who gets promoted, but for the most part that is not up to me.

How about this, you don't spam again or you're permanently banned, regardless of whatever status you had

How about this, you don't spam again or you're permanently banned, regardless of whatever status you had

I know I know I not going to spam again.