Author Topic: :Shinigami: - Spamming threads & abandoned projects  (Read 7702 times)

Don't hurt me...

Im not gonna waste my time on that, but someone else might. Recommend editing your post or something.

Im not gonna waste my time on that, but someone else might. Recommend editing your post or something.
But this is drama

did he buy that blid or has he not been around for so long that he isn't used to the fourms yet

did he buy that blid or has he not been around for so long that he isn't used to the fourms yet

it's not like it's the oldest

ofc he did

Lol if you look at my profile you can see I have been around way longer than you so I obviously didn't buy the ID

As for editing the post, you were able to do that in all areas but it seems you can't edit anymore so thats my fault.

Lol if you look at my profile you can see I have been around way longer than you so I obviously didn't buy the ID

As for editing the post, you were able to do that in all areas but it seems you can't edit anymore so thats my fault.
he's not talking about you

He's just one of those 12 year old kids who thinks that if you have a year old graphics card, That it's from the time of dinosaurs.
And he thinks meme's are funny.

Kill me.

He's just one of those 12 year old kids who thinks that if you have a year old graphics card, That it's from the time of dinosaurs.

Kill me.
Aren't you his friend

At this point, I really think that he is just looking on General Discussion and copying servers that he sees, and his threads on the servers are very poorly written with no screenshots. What's worse is the fact that he doesn't actually do any work on the servers and he just "abandons" them.
It makes sense because mattsos made a thread for his tabletop RP yesterday, and today Shinigami made a thread about a tabletop RP. Also seems like Shinigami saw the jailbreak thread and decided to just copy it.

NOEDIT: Apparently, he has actually done a bit of work on the Jailbreak server. I'm still doubtful that he will finish it, however.

Kill me.
arent you 10
you look 10 in your picture