What's this new avatar fad?

Author Topic: What's this new avatar fad?  (Read 757 times)

It seems like a bunch of furries are making avatars of small snippets of probably lewd pictures. When and where the hell did this start, and why has a lot of people seemingly simultaneously started doing it?

i have one too

I feel like that was a thing for a while and they're not really trying to do them together

almost all of my profile pictures are crops of lewd images

I thought people were always doing this

It seems like a bunch of furries are making avatars of small snippets of probably lewd pictures.

Pastrey Crust is not a furry.

He just likes to loveualize animals, like the time he came on his dog and forgeted it.

So it's actually worse than furries. At least furries don't loveualize real animals.

I've only seen Pie Crust and maybe Night Fox (assuming the full image is actually lewd) with lewd avatars, i don't think that counts as "a bunch"

This is not a new thing at all

I guess it just took me a bit longer to notice them, but I've been noticing them for a few months. Still wonder how the fad started though.

Pastrey Crust is not a furry.

He just likes to loveualize animals, like the time he came on his dog and forgeted it.

So it's actually worse than furries. At least furries don't loveualize real animals.
pie crust is a furry though

pie crust is a furry though

Then his own furry community will hate him as furries in general hate bestiality because it's what they don't want to be associated with.

Then his own furry community will hate him as furries in general hate bestiality because it's what they don't want to be associated with.
That's been the general consensus for eons now, Tony. Get with the times, man.

a lot of democrats i know dont want to associate with hilary, however, this does not change the fact that hilary is a democrat, same thing applies to pie crust, most furries dont want to associate with him because hes into beastiality, however, it does not change the fact that he still enjoys furry related things such as the research, as evidence from his profile picture which i personally find stupid

yeah no kidding right? my avatar is sooo loveual